Hunk | Messy Recipe

(Y/N) - Your Name
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(F/D) - Favorite Dessert (Has to be bake-able)
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/M/G) - Favorite Music Genre

-------

It was your second day as a paladin, tenth day on since you came to the ship. You were the pilot of the (F/C) lion. Your hobby was baking, and surprisingly, you didn't know Hunk baked, and he didn't know that about you.

It was a bit past lunch, and you were in the kitchen leaning against the counter while reading a cook book. You flipped through the pages with your finger under your chin, thinking. Thinking while paging through some desserts and pastries.

You finally found a good recipe. It was a recipie for (F/D), your favorite! You closed and set the book down, and opened the cupboard. You reached on your tippy toes just to get the ingredients up on the top shelf. 'Damn Coran and his long legs.' You thought to yourself. 'Why do the things I need have to be on the highest of shelves?'

Before you started to bake, you put on the radio to listen to some tunes. You switched the music to (F/M/G) and started to hum the tune of the first song that popped up.

You took out the baking materials and ingredients. You begun mixing all the dry ingredients and then the wet ones in a seperate bowl. You peeked into the book once more and scanned the directions while working.

Too busy lost in song and baking, you didn't hear or notice Hunk enter the scene. He was strolling through the castle and came by to check up on you. He glanced over at you from the other side of the counter and snickered to see you singing and swaying your hips.

You had no clue that Hunk was sneaking up behind you, and continued to bake your (F/D). He was being very stealthy somehow.

After mixing the wet and dry ingredients, you felt a pair of arms snake up around your waist from behind. Embarrassed, you dropped the mixing tool, and jumped in surprise. You were surprised to the fact that Hunk had his arms wrapped around you.

Hunk gently rested his chin onto your head. "Smells good, (Y/N)." He smiled. He was in his 'fuzzy' mood, where he's all happy and cuddly.

"Th-thank you! But I'm not done yet!" You stuttered, and then realized what you said. You said something stupid and obvious. Of course he knows that's the dessert isn't done, you weren't just going to eat paste.

Hunk giggled and squeezed tighter, but still gently. "I call first dibs when they're done." You could tell he was smiling like a goofball. You just shrugged it off and finished mixing.

Hunk removed his arms to let you put the dish in the oven. But as you picked up the bowl, Hunk stuck his finger in the bowl and licked it. "Mm. That's some good stuff." He complimented.

You giggled and set the bowl down. "Oh yeah?" You said playfully. "Then try this!" You dipped the spatula in the formula, pulled back the tip, and flung some food at Hunk.

He laughed at your silliness, wiping off the mess you made on his shirt. "Oh it's on!" He yelled at you. He took a baking sheet and used it as a sheild. He grabbed a spoon and took a glob of formula, and threw the food at you. It got all over your apron.

The two of you spent the last few minutes having s food fight with raw mixture. It was fun and delicious. A few times, you licked the dessert off of yourself.

Once you and Hunk were tired and done with the war, you set the tools down and both gazed at the mess you guys made. 'Is there even enough left for the dessert?' You thought.

"Looks like we have some cleaning to do." Hunk sighed. You placed your hands on your hips and sassed back. "Nuh uh! I still have to finish my masterpiece, you're cleaning this up!" You teased Hunk.

He made a low growl, slowly approaching you while laughing. "But you started it!" He said back. Hunk stood in front of you, not very far apart. Both still a laughing mess. Hunk sighed and commented; "Well, I'll clean just this once, because you still have to finish your baking."

Hunk turned around and grabbed a rag of the counter, soaking it under warm water in the sink. "Hunk?" You called. Hunk turned his head and replied. "Yes, (Y/N)-?" But he was cut off with you leaving a small peck on his cheek.

He seemed embarrassed, frozen in place. You giggled and grabbed the bowl next to him. "You missed." Hunk said in a low voice. You dumped the batter into a baking sheet (or however your dessert is baked.) and placed it in the oven.

"What was that?" You asked Hunk. He walked up to you and looked down on you. You closed the oven and looked up at him. "What did you sa-" you were cut off with Hunk's lips colliding into yours, a soft feeling grew in your stomach. Like butterflies.

Hunk pulled back, leaving you stunned. "Woah." You gasped. Hunk giggled. "Anyways, in done with cleaning." Hunk was clearly avoiding the fact that you two kissed, even though his cheeks were as red as a tomato.

He smiled, putting the rag in the sink and started to walk off. You took of your oven mits and called to him. "Wait! Hunk!" Hunk stopped in his tracks and looked over at you. "Yes?"

Your face turned red before you even spoke. "I.. I love you!" Hunk seemed surprised at first, but then he looked satisfied with that comment. He has the biggest, most heartwarming smile on his face. "I love you too, (Y/N)." And he exited the kitchen, leaving you standing there.

You had a weird feeling in your stomach. A mixture of love, happiness, and nervousness. But you loved every moment of that feeling. And every moment you just spent with Hunk.