1

Saturday July second 8:57 am

Your POV.  Day 0

   You wake up to see that you got a text from your BFF Chloë saying:
C: do u want to go to Miami on a road trip across the USA with me?
(You live in Vancouver BC and are19)
That sounds awesome so you text her back saying that you will be there at noon.
   You pack at least twenty outfits and a bikini in your Nike duffle bag and throw your favourite hoodie in just incase you get cold. By the time you finish packing it's almost noon so you put on a pair of jeans and a sleeveless blue top and go over to Chloës house as soon as you get inside the door you get bombarded with a hug from Chloës Cousin Jacob (who's  22.) You were so happy to see him because he was always like a big brother to you and you haven't Seen him since September when he went to college in jersey.
   Chloë runs down the stairs and practically screamed " Jacob is coming with us to Florida." You we're so happy you almost fell into two cute boys that look like twins that you didn't notice were standing behind Jacob. As you regain your sanity Jacob intoduces you " Y/n this is my best friend Grayson and his brother Ethan (both 19), there coming to Miami with us " he said. You say " hi I'm Y/n" In a really awkward  tone just as Chloë drags you to her room. Just as she shuts the door she squeals " They are so hot I'm so exited to spend the summer with them!" "I can't believe I'm going to spend my summer in an RV with my bestie and three hot guys!" You say.
"Um it's kinda like 2 for me, my cousin is not hot" Chloë said seriously.

-- time skip to the next morning/ the day you leave--
   7:30 am Day 1
   You wake up and head to the kitchen after outing on a pair of cutoff shorts and a black crop top where Chloë is making pancakes "Hi Y/n want to help with pancakes the boys will be up soon." She says as you grab a spatula. As soon as you are about to flip the pancake The boys walk in and yell  "Pancakes!" Scaring you and and making you jump and flip the pancake at Grayson hitting him in the face.  As he pulls the half coked pancake off his face he says " Not every day that I get food thrown at me by a pretty girl " he says making you blush.

   After breakfast you decide to start packing the RV. You and Chloë get the bedroom in the back , Ethan and Jacob get the bunk bed and Grayson gets the pull out couch. You and Chloë start putting your clothes in the surprisingly large closet in the back as you start thinking about this morning and start to think, 'I think I like Grayson.'
   As soon as you finish unpacking you start to help Grayson and Jacob fill the cupboards and fridge with food and see Chloë and Ethan start to flirt in the driveway and wish you were brave enough to flirt like that but you've always been too shy.
   -- time skip to when they are just about to leave --
   Jacob closes the door and gets in the drivers seat and starts to drive. You are sitting on a couch with Grayson while Chloë and Ethan sit on the one across from you with a table in between and decided to make a plan on witch route to take from Vancouver to Miami and you decided on to drive to Portland by tonight drive to Bolse ID the next day and go to Salt Lake City the next day and spend four days there (Jacob and Chloë have family there ) and decided to figure the rest out when you are there. Once you are finished with that everyone decides to play never have I ever with candy and if you have you will eat a candy ( E= Ethan G=Grayson Y/n=you and C=Chloë @= eats a candy)
C: never hav I ever fallen down stairs
Y/n:@
E:@
Y/n: never have I ever eaten a whole bucket of ice cream
C:@ "it was when I got kicked off the volleyball team, I think it was because I was too good."
-- time skip to 10:30--
After watching a movie and parking at a RV park everyone falls asleep except you and Grayson start talking " sorry I scared you this morning " Grayson says as you sit on his bed talking "it's ok, Jacob did that every time I made pancakes, that's why there is a tiny scar by his ear I accidentally threw a metal spatula at him. " you both laugh a little and all of a sudden Grayson leans over and kisses you, you aren't sure that it's because he likes you or because he lost beer pong four times after lunch but you kiss him back anyways until you fall asleep in his arms.

I hope that you like this chapter and thanks for reading vote and comment if you liked it. Also thanks to ChloeeLeena for editing this.