Clearly wrong

(I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OR THE PICTURES! Only the plot line is mine)

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I was quite tired when I wrote this (that's also why it's such a short chapter) and my normal language isn't English. Well, I hope you guys like it!

----------------ooOoWoOoo---------------

Gaius were walking slowly down the corridor against his chambers. He had been out and deliver some potion for a sick child. He sighed tired and opened tho door and then he stopped. Merlin was standing over at the shelves, clearly searching for something. Gaius slowly walked further against him with a lifted eyebrow. "Merlin"? He asked carefully.
Merlin turned quickly with his hands behind his back. "Gaius!" 
"What are you doing"? Gaius asked and tried to look behind the boys back.
"Nothing" Merlin answered a bit to quickly.
Gaius lifted his eyebrow. Merlin smiled an unlikely Merlin smile. "I have errands" he said.
Gaius nodded. "Then you better leave" he said.
Merlin nodded and ran out of the door. Gaius looked after him with worry in his eyes. Something was clearly wrong.

----------------ooOoWoOoo---------------

So I hope this was okay. I'm sorry about the length. As always, remember to go follow my Instagram: colinmorgan_fan or johnlockpalace
Love you all guys<3