Barty Crouch Jr X Vanessa: My saving angel

I was sitting in my room, where Voldemort kept me. I cried and screamed to get out, but it only got worse. First, He threatened to kill everyone i love and to break every single piece in my house, now he was torturing me with Cruciatus curse. Even Bellatrix helped him with it.I was scared that my life will end in this house.

I was scared that i was never going to see Barty again and that we  would never spend the rest of our lives together and start a family. That's what i wanted the most, children and a house outside of London. But that will probably not happen, now that i was stuck here. I hoped that Barty will save me and that we could be happy.

I was stuck here because i refused to join Voldemort's side. I don't see my future with the death eaters and i am too kind to kill people and Barty knows that. I have seen Barty on his worse. But i knew that i could make him happy. We met when i was working in Flourish and Blotts, he came to browse in the store and asked my help.

We never separated ever since that day. Three years after the first meeting, Barty asked me to marry him. I said yes and two weeks later we got married. He was the perfect guy for me. Stuck in my daydream, i suddenly got woken up by footsteps that were coming towards me. I was sitting in a corner of the room, when a death eater walked into my room.

"Stand." he ordered and i stood up, shaking, when he grabbed my arm and pushed me out. The death eater walked me towards the meeting room and ordered me to stand in front of the table. "Vanessa, I will ask you again. Are you going to join my side?" Voldemort asked me. I could see all the faces of the death eaters staring at me and one face i could recognize.

Barty looked at me and i cried. He stood up  and walked towards me. "You can't do this. She is my wife." He yelled at Voldemort. I looked at him with a sad look and I answered his question. "I will never join you." I said harshly. "You will set her free." Barty ordered. "I will not set her free, she will die in the little room or i will kill her. Depends on how i feel." Voldemort smiled and Barty started to get angry.

" You will set her free or i will leave the dark side." He said harshly and i felt that He was going to send a curse towards my way. But it didn't hit me, i looked to my side and Barty was on his knees. "I will set you free." Voldemort mumbled and Barty untied my wrists. He hugged me tight and i cried in his shoulder.

"I am sorry my lord, but i will not longer serve at your side." Barty said and we walked out the house. "Thank you for saving me." I said. "I would do anything to make my wife happy." Barty said and placed his lips on mine. "I love you." I told Barty and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I love you too." He said and we went home. I was happy that i was still alive and that Barty wasn't a death eater anymore.

------------------------------------------

This was requested by VanessaCrouch. Thank you for requesting this and i hope you like it.