Chapter 11

RAINBOW'S POV

"Come on Rainbow, let's go already!" He kept on pulling me to stand up but I just won't budge, I growled at him which caused him to back away I starred dagger right at him, "Okay miss sleepy head, let's go down for breakfast" I didn't stop staring at him, like I want to punch his face or something

"Get away!" I shouted at him hiding myself with my pillow not even daring to face him.

"What's wrong?" He asked his voice filled with concern.

"I said, get away!" I shouted once more.

"Okay that's it, if you don't want to go then fine, if you don't want to see me, that's totally cool!" He spat right back then slammed the door as he exited.

What the hell did I do now? Why can't I face him, what's wrong with me, maybe it is better if we don't talk to each other anymore.

This is just so wrong...

SOARIN'S POV

I was at the table and it seems like the girls are totally fine but they kept on asking me where Rainbow is but I don't want to think about it so I left the table and locked myself inside my room.

"What did I do wrong? Why can't you just tell me everything?" I mumbled to myself, I closed my eyes, but I didn't realize that I fell asleep.

I saw splashes of colors, and voices, but I can't understand them, but in a minute I saw me and Rainbow under the same tree talking about how she escaped that night, after that, is when she finally saw her friends, she was so happy that I didn't want to bother her reunion with her friends that I tried to give them space as well as guard them.

But why, why can't Rainbow realized that, I- I love her...

~~~~~~~
Guys!! I am sooooo sorry! I didn't even realized that this wasn't published! And that took long, sorry!! And I can't think of anything having writer's block lately, good thing that I'm not having Artist's block too cause that would be hard 😅😅😅
~~~~~~~