3.1 [epilogue]

"i love you too."

i close the small notebook as i finished reading it. i sweetly smile and turn to kihyun who was already in tears. "kihyun? why are you crying?" i ask shuffling over to him.

"you expect me not to cry after that?" he hugs his knees. "sumi, you seriously wrote down all the details, until the smallest. i hate you."

"what? i wanted to create memories." i topple over kihyun and we both bounce on the bed. i bear hug the emotional boy who continued to sob.

"you're such a cry baby. sometimes i wonder who's the guy in this relationship."

"so... what made you write that?" he sniffles.

"you could say the things that happened between us were really important to me. i added in the significant people, from wonho, to minhyuk then you and i.

i wrote down everything when i had the chance. from the day we first met, until the day we both confessed and got together. i poured my emotions to it and i'm really proud of the outcome. i knew this was good stuff so i decided to keep it until our one year anniversary."

"you... are one hell of a writer. i love it." kihyun pecks on my cheek. "you think you're willing to write down our future?"

"we'll write that together."

"u r a q t, sumi."

"you can shut up now."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE :

anddddd,,

that's the end of barista! :)

thank you for reading throughout this crappy story. it was probs the first story i never bailed on, and i'm really proud to call it complete!

kihyun really fit this role for some odd reason, because he's cheesy and really confident about himself. which is why he's also an ass that makes me suffer.

pls send a prayer if u agree.

i've got line and kkt hmu. ;)

if you don't get the epilogue, it was sumi reading the story about her and kihyun during their one year anniversary. she refers to kihyun as 'you' because she's writing it in her point of view, but telling the story to kihyun.

ya get it?

anyways, before this note gets long, i would like to thank you again for supporting this story! :) i'll see you soon with another fanfic [ sobs ]

—isabel <3