Prologue

It was almost a two years since her life completely changed. It was the night when they celebrated their last day of school.

-Flashback-

She stood in the corner a beer in her hand. She was not a party girl but her best friend had convinced her to go two hours prior. She watched all the others dancing and getting drunk, loud music booming trough the club. She couldn't find the reason why she had agreed to that she shrugged to herself. "Not the party girl I see." She jumped slightly at the words and turned around slowly. She looked into the blue eyes she loved so dearly since she was fourteen. They haven't spoken since the day he rejected her when she had asked him out. "N..Not really." She stuttered while blinking quite a few times. He only nodded at her statement and held a bottle in front of her face, "Care for a drink?" "Sure" she shrugged. The find a quiet place outside and started to drink. The first sip burned in her throat but after a few it lessened. They talked a long time after two hours they had downed two bottles of whiskey. "I think I should go home" she stated while she tried to stand up but fell back onto the grass and giggled. He slowly nodded and helped her up "I'll take you home" They walked back to her home none of them were in the state to drove a car. At her house she tried to find the lock to open the door as the key slid in the lock she exclaimed with a giggle "Found it". Both stand in the door awkwardly when she throw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. At first he was surprised and didn't kiss back. She let go of him "Sorry I...I shouldn't have done this.." As he looked in her sad face he couldn't think straight he lunged forward grabbing the back of her had he kissed her with all the feelings he possessed. They made their way tumbling through the door and didn't stop till they reached the bedroom.
She woke up the next morning alone and naked.
A few weeks later she found out that she was pregnant

-End of Flashback-

And now she is a twenty year old law student and the mom to her baby girl Ava.