Chapter 4

*Harry's POV*

They carried me to the Hospital bed and I heard Louis yelling loudly, he was really loud.

My vision got blurry as I saw Louis with his eyes full of tears, the lady closed my eyes with her fingers and I fell asleep.

"Harry?" Someone said I moaned feeling the pain in my head, "Louis?" I asked, he smiled "Hey" he said softly.

He grabbed a chair and placed it beside me, Louis was really a nice person and since I'm Gay... I think I have Feelings for him... But what will I do with Blake?

He my Boyfriend, I can't cheat.

"How do you feel?" he asked, "Better" I stated, before Louis spoke my cellphone rang.

"Sorry" I said "go ahead" he smirked at me.

"Hello?" I said

"Harry, Babe, Wanna go out tonight?" Blake said, I smiled

"Sorry, I'm in the hospital" I said

"What! What happened Harry?" He said scared and kind of upset

"Calm Down! I'm Fin-"

"Im on my way there" he said then hanged up, I put my phone away.

"Who was it?" I didn't really want to mention Blake infront of Louis.

"Someone is Curious" I smiled

"Curious is the best" Louis smiled, His smile was perfect, he was so Dark and Mysterious he was so Strong and Funny. He had little things that I Adored.

We laughed and talked about each other the whole time, you know, getting to know each other!

Louis wanted to be a Soccer Player, which I find very actractive, I wanted to be a Model, which isn't ever going to happen.

"Harry Styles, You have another visitor" The nurse stated

"Another visitor?" Louis asked, I didnt answer. Louis just glared at me

Blake walked in the room, "Harry!" He said smiling with his Blond hair and white smile. He put his arms wide as he walked in the room.

We've dated since middle school.

So we pretty much have strong feelings for each other... Middle School was a great year for me because Blake made it the best. He made me Smile and Laugh, he never made me cry so I thought we were perfect!

"Blake! hey!" I said giving him a hug. Blake hugged me and kissed my cheek, I glanced at Louis and he was a bit upset.

Blake sat on my bed and held my hand "what happened?" he said kissing my hand, his hands were cold.

"I well-"

"Nothing happened, just an accident" Louis responded.

"Right.." I said looking at Louis straight in the eyes, I didn't understand him at all.

Blake's cold hands were wrapped with mine

Since I knew there would be a silent moment, it would be great if I introduced them now

"Blake, this is Louis, Louis this is Blake, he's... My Boyfriend"

*Louis' POV*

"Blake, this is Louis, Louis this is Blake, he's... My Boyfriend!" Harry smiled.

How delightful

My heart was ripped into millions of pieces, Jealousy was running and taking control of my body.