Part 2 - An Unforgettable Journey

After I had come back from dinner with Jared, I spent almost the entire night talking with my friends about the date and how we're all going to be a part of the magnificent 30 Seconds to Mars show on the 26th December. This trip to Milan just kept getting better and better. It was almost morning, and all three of us were so exhausted that we fell asleep on my king size bed together.

When I woke up, I saw both Matt and Alisha sound asleep. I looked at the clock and it was already 10 in the morning. The breakfast was over, so we could either order a room service or go and eat something at the restaurant downtown.

"Hey, you two, rise and shine," I said with a chipper voice, jumping out of the bed.

"Mmmm... what time is it?" Matt asked stretching himself in the bed.

"It's 10, we should get up and grab a coffee and something to eat " , I said and walked inside the bathroom.

I shut the door, and stood in front of the mirror. I washed my face, and as I was wiping it of with a towel I remembered last night and a gorgeous smile appeared on my face. Wow, you actually had a date with Jared. He was so sweet and kind. I couldn't wait to see him again today.

"Are you two up?" I stepped out of the bathroom and saw the room was empty. They got up and went to their rooms to get dressed and ready for the restaurant. Good, I didn't have to drag them out of the bed, so now I can get ready as well. I picked out a cute winter outfit, and put on a bit of make-up, only to hear a knock on my door.

"That was fast", I said, smiled and opened the door. Instead of my friends, there was Jared. Standing with the most beautiful smile on his face.

"Well, good morning gorgeous, and Merry Christmas," he said and I was still surprised to see him, barely blinking, which he thought was funny, so he laughed a bit. "Are you OK? Hello? Anyone there?" He waved his hand in front of my face, making sure I'm all right.

"Umm, hi... good morning... Uh.." I started blushing and smiling, covering my face with my hands. "Sorry, I didn't expect to see you this early, Merry Christmas."

"You call this early" he glanced at his watch and raised his eyebrows "It's almost 11, I'm pretty sure it's far past morning" Jared said and laughed a bit.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked and leaned against the doorway.

"I just wanted to make sure we're still on for today? You know, coffee and stuff." he said and leaned his head to the right biting his lower lip.

"Of course. Definitely. I was just gonna go grab some breakfast with my friends, which is obviously gonna be a brunch, so after we walk around, I should be back here around 3. Is that OK, with you?"

"Sure, but you don't have to come back here. I can meet you at Piazza de Duomo? You're gonna go that way anyways right? And it's like 10 minutes from the hotel." Jared suggested.

"Yea, OK, that sounds good. So, I'll see you at Duomo at 3?"

"Cool, I'll be there." Jared said and kissed me on the cheek. "Bye, beautiful."