Chapter 14

Allison's P.O.V

He wants me to marry him!?! We're still in school!! I mean I know we have a month left and all but I want to go to college.

"Blake?" I said.

"Look I know we are still in school and all, but I wasn't meaning like now we get married I mean later on, after college and we have a good job and life. Then Allison Sailor I want to marry you." He said

He reached into his jacket pocket and grabbed a black box.

"Here open this." He said.

I grabbed it out of his hand and almost died when I saw what was in the box.

It was a sliver band with a heart shaped diamond.

"Blake it's absolutely beautiful!" I said

"Thank you but I didn't pick it out." He said.

"Well who did?" I asked.

"Aquarius did for saying sorry about kissing me and stuff." He said taking my hand.

"Baby I love you."

"I love you too sexy. Want me to put it on your finger?" He asked.

"Yea sure, just put it on my right hand.

"Don't worry baby I will."

He put it on my finger and kissed me on the forehead, before he jumped in the shower. I went downstairs to see all the boys outside laughing. The girls were in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey what you cooking?" I asked.

"Omelets, want some?"

"Uhh hell yea!" I said.

"Then get your ass over here and help." Caitlyn said laughing.

We were making omelets, toast, and fruit bowls for breakfast. We had coffee and orange juice ready.

"Come on boys the food is done!" I screamed.

"Ok be there in a sec." Alex said.

They came in and ate breakfast with us. When everybody was done Caitlyn and Alex did the dishes, Nathen and Aquarius we're cleaning off the table while Blake was putting up the food.

"Hey let's go to the beach." I said.

"Yeees! Let's go." Amanda said.

"Ok let's go!" The boys said.

We all went upstairs and started to get ready.

I put on a tie dye bikini.