||ADORABLE||

Chihiro Fujisaki x reader :FLUFF  

{REQUEST}

It was a quiet day at Hell's.......Hope's Peak High,a weird day at that.As the (H/C)-haired girl made her way to her room she saw her best friend Chihiro patiently standing there waiting.''Oh crap''thought (Y/N),she was scared that someone had told Chihiro her secret and that afterwards that she wouldn't want to be friends with her.She walked up to her vdoor and greeted Chihiro ''Hi Chihiro,what brings you here?''asked the girl while nervously looking away.

''We need to talk (Y/N)''

''R-right now,o-okay.''

(Y/n) opened the door to her room and ushered Chihiro in,they sat down on some chairs (Y/N) had in her room,sitting across from each other.

''You're my friend,right (Y/N),we need to talk about our secrets,afterall friends know each others secrets.Right!?''

''S-sure.''answered (Y/N) her hands resting in her lap as she looked away.''

''I'm actually a boy.''said Chihiro as he rub the back of his neck sheepishly,(Y/N) was suprised,but she couldn't help but laugh a bit.

''What's so funny?''asked Chihiro slightly pouting as he looked at (Y/N).

''I-im sorry it's not funny,but I thought you where going to say something like 'Oh I've killed someone before'so I was sorta scared and nervous.''said the short female wiping tears from her eyes from having burst into laughter just moments ago.

''Well,that's not all''Chihiro was now looking straight into the girl's (E/C) orbs.''I really like you (Y/N),I think you're adorable.''

With that sentence the girl blushed a deep red 'Adorable he said'thought (Y/N).She stood from her chair and went over and gave Chihiro a peck on the lips,making him turn red.

''Well I like you too,I also think you're adorable."said (Y/N) as she proceeded to hug him tightly.

SO WHAT"CHA THINK .............PRETTY FLUFFY FOR A PERV LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!