Chapter 1

Itachi stared at me as I crouched on the back of the couch and stared back with my black cat eyes.

"Koneko... What are you doing?..." he asked me sweatdropping.

"Staring at You, nyu..." I responded smirking. My tail swished back and forth in excitment and I layed my ears back.

I meowed and leaped onto the Uchiha's lap. In surpise he jumped up ending up with me on my butt on the floor.

I mewled and looked up to Itachi with my Kawaii kitten eyes. I faked cried. To everyone it sounds like a bunch of sad meows.

I peeked up at Itachi to see him glaring at me. Frustrated he picked me up and sat me on his lap. I pushed my face into his chest and mewed. He sighed and ran his hand through my long black hair.

My pale face lit up as Tobi walked into the room as well.

"Koneko-Chan Tobi was worried that you died! Come here Kitty-Chan!" he shouted. I stood up and walked to the masked man.

He giggled and picked me up cradling my fragile body in his arms like a baby.

I mean I get it I'm small and cute but I'm 10! I do not need to be coddled. I glared at Tobi and he huffed and set me down patting my head.

I meowed and stood there crossing my arms at them.

"I'm not a baby, nyu! I'm mean I know I'm cute but don't squeeze mew to death, nyu!" I meowed.

Itachi walked behind me and graves my ears. I growled at first but then started purring as he began to rub them. I rubbed my head on his hand and purred.

He pulled away and he grabbed my hand, pulling me back to the couch.

"You are to cute Koneko-Chan..." the ravenette said softly.

I mewed and rubbed my head under his chin.

"Well i am just a kitten after all, nyu!" I mewed softly. He chuckled and pet me.

I purred and layed my head down in his chest. My tail swayed back and forth as he rubbed my ears softly.

Then He moved slightly and suddenly I felt him bite my left ear. I mewled and tilted my head back.

At my open throat he licked, sucked, and bit my neck gently. I meowed.