Prologue

Anything for you.

My form stands in the middle of the hustle and bustle, but my mind was elsewhere.

My blonde hair was tucked into my hood, but free wisps whip around my face as I stand for seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, millenniums as the world evolved from a shell to a globe bursting with life, watching as the humans evolved, created by a powerful force.

They worshipped their gods, sending heroes off to do their bidding. I watched as the mud huts turned to stone, which grew to castles, which wore away with time as people forgot of their old laws of protecting the land.

I watched as wars raged around me, destroying mother Earths beauty. I watched as they drove their animals to extinction, as they split the atom, launched vehicles into the atmosphere, as the cities grew, the people wandering the streets in masks to protect from their own pollution.

They didnt care. They did nothing.

I watched as the dragon shifters home was torn away from in front of their eyes. And my rage exploded.

The wrath of the oldest Dragon in the universe had been unleashed upon the world.

And there was no way to stop it.

HI GUYS!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the prologue!!

The updates on this book may be slow, because I have 2 other wattpad accounts that have other books, plus school to juggle, so please bear with me!!

thanks!!!

E.A Gleaming-Sword (A pen name that I love!!)

This book is protected under copyright law, this publication may not be manufactured or distributed by any means, either physical, electronical or any other.

If this is found to be done without the publishers permission, it is punishable by law.

© copyright2017