Ch. 3 "Jayda"

Chapter 3 [Jayda]

I closed the door behind me smiling hard to myself. Lord knows I wanted to let Marshaud in.... but I wasn't just any bitch. I had been through to much in my life, besides I knew he wanted to fuck but I was a virgin. Guys around the block always approached me constantly. I never gave a nigga a chance. Marshaud was new to my school Montfre High when I met him. He was fine. He was slim but muscular. His eyes were sexy like green/blue sexy. He was Puerto Rican, black, white and Indian. His hair was longer then mine, it made him sexy. He stood about 5'9 and he always kept a serious look, but his smile was everything. He always wore his hair in a ponytail. His eye brows were nice. He was athletic and a gentleman. He was smart. Shit I never met a smart nigga in the hood.
He approached me at practice one day. The whole cheer squad wanted his ass. I thought he was cute but shit he looked like drama. I didn't know much about him, he came out of no where but always stated he grew up on Avi Blvd.
I dropped my cheer bag on the floor and slid my shoes off. "Who was that?" my mom yelled from the couch. I walked toward the living room. "My friend mom" I sat next to her. "Well you was standing there day dreaming right after you kissed the damn boy on his cheek, I feel like he is more than a friend" she laughed. My mom was my best friend, I could tell her anything. She knew I never been into boys so when I wanted to date she always told me it would never be a problem. "Well mom, he's nice that's all I know so far" I shrugged. "Well he's cute, and I don't even like light skin men shit my skin to dark to take it there" she laughed. "He's okay" I rolled my eyes. "Well Jayda why he ain't come in if he's nice?" She asked. "I don't think any ones worthy of meeting you" I said. She smiled. "Well Jayda the reason why I'm home so early is because I wanted to talk to you about some things" she looked at me. "What's going on?" I asked. "Well my job wants me to travel to NY for 6 months to train our other location on proper procedures for my job" she said. "So what are you going to do" I asked. "Well I want to relocate until I have to come back and I want you to finish school there" she said. "Mom no, we been here all our lives, I want to finish senior year here" I frowned. "I know Jayda but I can't take care of you from way over there across the country baby" she stated. "I can take care of my self here, you raised me right mom" I said. "Jayda your only 16" she sighed. "Well can my dad just take care of me until you get back?" I asked. "I'll think about it honey" she said.
I got up and walked out. I headed through the hall to my room. I was upset, school was great, I met a great guy, and all my friends were here. My mom worked a lot. She was district manager for Macy's. she traveled a lot to other location to audit and train. She also was the manager of a real-estate company her and my father opened before I was born. Her and my father was divorced. He married a white woman moved out. He comes around when he wants to.

I was up texting Marshaud all night. We text back and forth about how much we missed each other. He always talked nasty but I'd kill the mood. I don't know what make him think he getting my pussy. I thought to my self. I wanted to wait years till I even thought about sex. I wanted the experience but at the right time. I liked him. He made me smile a lot. I never felt that.

Jayda texts: [Marshaud have you ate anything?]
Marshaud texts: [No I just got home]

What the fuck. I thought to my self. Where he been because it's a 20 minute walk from my house and it's been over 8 hours. I got home at 3:30. I looked at the time it was 10:00pm.

Jayda texts: [Where were you?]
Marshaud texts: [Out]
Jayda texts: [i thought you where going home right after?]

I waited over 10 minutes for a respond. "Why the fuck he not texting back?" I said out loud. I laid there for another 20 minutes trying not to look at my phone. Still no text. "See this the shit I don't have time for" I threw my phone. I liked him a lot but I never knew what he was up to. I only seen him at school and when he walked me home. I wanted to talk to him about the move my mom wanted to make. He might not care. I thought to my self. I'm just another girl from around the block. I started over thinking. After about 45 minutes of over thinking I was over it. I called up my homegirl. She was like my best friend. She was wild, but she always had my back. "Hello" she said. She had a squeaky high pitch voice. "I'm angry" I said. "Why girl" she said. "My mom talking about moving and Marshaud never texts back, sometimes I think he don't fuck wit me like that cause I haven't gave him my body" I took a deep breath. "Girl moving? Your mom need to knock it off and girl I keep telling you that you need to stick to your goals cause he seem like he ain't shit" she yelled. She always salted Marshaud. She didn't like him because she felt like since he came along we don't spend much time. I always tuned out the negative shit about him but my girl seemed right every time. " I always attract the tuff ones" I said. "I don't know why you didn't give Lonni a chance" she laughed. "Lonni to much of a hood nigga, he not even in school" I said. "Girl he got two cars, he got money he fine and what you mean hood?, Marshaud hood to, I just seen them putting him on to A-Block, he gang bang now girl" she said in a messy voice. "What the fuck do you mean?" I yelled. "Yes girl, he gone be running with them now and that's where Lonni from" she said. "That was such a stupid ass choice, that just turned me off" I said. "Have Lonni called you?" She asked. "He calls every damn day, it's like I'm the only girl that exist to him" I laughed. "Well I think you should fuck with Lonni he has more to offer, that's why I date old guys, cause the lil boys can't do much for me" she laughed. She was always moving faster then other girls like me that was our age. Her name was Esha . She had sex more then her parents did. She was on the cheer squad to. We grew up in different areas but went to the same schools. "Esha I'm not going to fuck with Lonni, because he has what somebody else don't" I smacked my lips. Lonni always had a crush on me, him and Esha's brother hung around each other so Lonni always made Esha try to hook us up. I didn't like Lonni he was aggressive. I didn't like the way he treated women. All he did was splurge. I wasn't into that life style. "Lonni has problems and plus his sister don't like me for whatever reason all of a sudden" I said. "Ain't she grown?" Esha asked. "Yes, we was cool and now she don't like me for some odd reason" I said. Me and Easha talked for an hour. After we ended the convo I dozed off.