Mrs. Leto

The curtains billowed in the cool morning breeze, followed by the the alarm screeching at you. Without looking you shut it off and rolled over to give Jared a morning breath kiss, only to find that he was gone.

'What time is it?'

You sat up to check the clock and saw that the room was full of bouquets of different sizes and different types of flowers, each more pretty than the last. Slowly you got out of bed and walked over to the nearest one, running your hand over the soft petals of the roses. You picked a white rose out of the bunch and held it up to your nose, breathing in the fresh and sweet scent of the flower.

'How'd he get all of this in here without waking me up?'

You walked out of the room and found that the hallway was just as packed with flowers as the room was. A smile crept across your face as you strolled among them, it was just like walking through a meadow in spring. The house smelled natural and heavenly.

'What is all of this?'

The entire house was filled almost floor to ceiling with flower arrangements. When you found Jared, he was sitting at the island in the kitchen, surrounded by flowers and paperwork with his laptop in front of him. You leaned against the wall, bringing the rose to your nose once again, watching him as he worked. His brow was furrowed as he looked back and forth between the papers and laptop.

"Hey there handsome." His face lit up as soon as he saw you. He left his work and practically ran over to you, picking you up and spinning you around. You giggled as he set you down and placed a gently kiss on your cheeks.

"What is all of this?" you pointed the rose to the flower arrangements that surrounded the both of you in the kitchen

"Your bouquet!"

"Jared, there is more than one here and they're all so big!" you said laughing at how overzealous he was being. He looked around the room like there was nothing unusual about the amount of flowers that were in the house.

"Yeah I know but I you haven't picked what you wanted yet and I figured that this was a perfect reason to shower you in flowers."

"Spoiling me already are you?" He took the rose from your hand and placed it between his teeth, he grabbed your hand and took a step back, swinging his arm behind him dramatically.

"Oh, you know it baby!" He pulled your arm and spun you into him, holding you from behind he started to sway to a song that only he could hear. Just then the phone rang and he left you to run over to it.

"Hello?" You walked into the living room leaving him to his phone call and see what other kinds of flowers were laying around. You stopped in front of an arrangement of red roses made to look like a giant heart. You smiled warmly as you looked around at the others.

"BABE!" You ran back into the kitchen to see him packing up his papers and his laptop and putting them away. His hair swinging around his shoulders as he moved at top speed.