Finding joy

Shere Khan hated mowgli. Shere Khan walked through the jungle thinking on how to kill the young man cub. It had been six days since his tail got burned and he was about ready to rip out any animals throat he saw. He quickly saw a woman by the river. What's a woman doing this deep in the jungle he thought. As he got nearer he realized she was putting something in a basked. He stopped walking and watched as the woman then pushed the basket under a big huge leaf. The woman must have noticed she was being watched because she turned around to look at the tiger. Shere khan then saw her clearly she had beautiful tan skin and golden eyes with long black hair worn down. Shere khan expected her to scream or cry but, no she just stared at him and smiled he than noticed she worn some weird crown thing on her head except it had a feather the bottom of it was white and blue at the tip. Shere khan then herd foot steps and three men came into view. He noticed that one was holding a weapon he knew what the weapon was a gun. shere khan stepped backwards to buried himself in the trees that would camouflage him. The man began to talk to the woman. The only words he heard was Chiefs daughter and princess. He then strand his ears so he could hear the woman. You'll never find her he heard the woman say. Suddenly he heard a little cry and watched as one of the approached where the basket was hidden. He watched as the woman screamed at him. Then he watched as the woman begin to fight them. Shere khan quickly shut his eye he couldn't watch anymore. He then herd a loud boom and knew it was the sound of the gun. Shere khan open his eyes to see the woman lay limp. He was shocked why would they do that he though angrily. He watched as the man reapproached the basked. He didn't know why but he couldn't let the man reach the basket. Without hesitating shere khan lunged out of his hiding spot and ran over to where the basked was hidden. He took the basket in his mouth and started to run he could hear booms behind him but ignored then after a few minutes he came to a stop and laid under a big tree. He realized The sun was setting not only that but it also began to rain look at the tree he was laying under it was suitable enough for shelter. He looked at the basked layed in front of him. What what could be so important in this basket that the Woman would die for it soon enough is curiosity got the best of him. He used his teeth to remove the pink cover that covered the object as he moved it he could make out A tan skin baby with black hair. The baby looked at him and to his surprise the baby had purple eyes but also it was a girl. This must be her baby he though he stared at the little creature and she stared back. He thought about giving her to the elephants. But then realized that Bagheera gave mowgli the wolves and never raised him properly. I won't be like stupid Bagheera he thought I'll actually raise her he thought to himself. He stared at the little creature then decided she needs a name what's a good name for the little girl he thought. Joy he thought joy is the perfect name for little girl soon enough he fell asleep and didn't notice that joy had crawled out of her basket grabbed her blanket and curled up besides him.

Well do you'll like it it took he forever to wright but totally worth it. Anywho know that I don't own jungle book or the characters I only own joy and a few new character I might but in the story and don't worry
there will be mowgli and balloo appearance and mostly Bagheera and the wolves and the snake and monkey and the village you get the idea and plz comment or like. Thank you for reading my book

 Thank you for reading my book

I AM FARKLE
:)