Chapter 4 - The party

The party has just begun. Anna and Elsa stood in front of the throne. There was a silence. Elsa broke it.

“Hi.” Elsa said.

“Hi me?” Anna asked very confused. Her sister nodded. “Hi.”

“You look beautiful.” Her older sister told her.

“You look beautifuller. Not fuller but-” Elsa laughed.

“Thank you. What’s that amazing smell?” They both sniffed the air.

“Mmm, chocolate.” They said together. They both laughed. Then the duke of Wesselton and asked Queen Elsa to dance.

“I don’t dance, but my sister Anna does.” Anna opened her mouth to object, but the duke whisked her away. Anna returned to her place a few minutes later. There was a silence again.  Not an awkward silence, but a calm one.

“I wish it could be like this all the time.” Anna thought out loud.

“Me too,” Elsa said, “but it can’t. It’s only for today.”

“But your Queen now. It can be like this all that time. Why can’t it be like this all the time?” Elsa raised her hand.

“It just can’t.” She looked away from her little sister's hurt expression. Anna walked away from her sister. Elsa sighed as soon as she was out a of view.

“You’re gonna have to face it at some point, Elsa.” Jack said appearing from nowhere.

“I know.” she mumbled.

“Why not now?”

“I can’t conceal it all the way. I can’t control it. I can only hide it.”

“I’ve offered to help, but you won’t let me.” Elsa looked up and back at the crowd. A few people that were near her gave her strange looks and whispered amongst them self. She heard the words ‘crazy’ and ‘insane’.

“Jack, you're not real; you’re imaginary and my mind created you when I was little so I wouldn’t feel alone.”

“Elsa, I’m as real as you are.”

“No your not.” she whispered shouted.

“Yes I am.”

“No.”

“Yes.” They argued like this for a few more minutes. Eventually she was sick of the argument and the looks people were giving and walked away. While Elsa was walking out, Anna ran up to her dragging along a boy her age.

“Elsa, Hans and I have something we want to ask.” Anna blurted.

“Should I ask?” Hans asked.

“No, well-”

“Will you bless our marriage!?”” they shouted at once.

“What?” Elsa asked, but the new couple ignored her. They were already planning the wedding.

“Anna, can I speak to you in private?”

“What ever you have to say you can say it in front of Hans.”

“Fine. You can’t marry someone you just met. My answer is no.” Anna looked hurt, but Elsa knew this was for her own good.

“You can if it’s true love.” Anna defended.

“What do you know about true love?”

“More than you. All you do know is how to shut people out.” Elsa turned around, heading toward the door.

“That’s it, the party’s over. Shut the gates.” Elsa told one of the guards. Anna spun her Elsa around, snatching one of her gloves. “Give it back!”

“No, not until you tell me why.” While Anna was distracted, Jack was trying to retrieve the glove. He knew if Elsa lost it all of Arendell was doomed.

“Enough, Anna.” Elsa walked over to the door.

“What did I ever do to you! All you do is shut me out!”

“I said enough!” Elsa trust her hand out creating icicles to form. Jack stopped what he was doing and ran over to Elsa.

“Witchcraft!” the duke yelled. Elsa was about to start crying Elsa.

“Elsa, calm down. It’s only going to make it worst.” Jack took a step closer. Elsa ran out the ball room. She ran out the castle, forgetting there were even more people out there. People began to crowd her causing her panic to grow.

“Please, stay away.” She bumped into a fountain. She accidently placed her hand on the cold stone, making it freeze. Everyone backed away. Elsa freaked out and ran to the back of the castle.

“Elsa!” Anna shouted coming out of the back entrance. Elsa place one foot above the surface of the water. The water froze. Elsa began to run. She noticed Jack flying above her.

“Elsa!” She heard Anna yell one more time before entering the forest.

----------------------------------------------------

I know this will sound really stupid, but it took me half the day to write this. I got off task many, many times.

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!! :D