Prologue

Once upon a time years ago there was a witch and wizard who were living outside of a town in a tower happily as they can be one day they were getting their first baby girl named Katricia,a beautiful one with black hair,blue eyes and white skin was fill with joy and born special powers,such a spirit they love her very much but even with the most precious moment there was also people who was most hateful with someone they don't like,the citizens of the town were having problem with them as they heard gossip that they started to hex everyone in town which it wasn't true they always try to tell them the truth but they were disgrace and believer of black magic,they always being ignore bullied themselves by sending cursing words to them.One night the citizens wanna make sure that they were out of the town for sure so they make a mob and walk towards the tower to tried bang the door of the tower,they didn't want to be hurt or the baby being taking away so decide it to escape from them by build a long rope with their clothes out of the window and go down of it,as the citizens notice them not be anywhere to be seen saw them outside make a run for it.They run as fast they could until they made to the entrance of the adoption center as they see citizens making their way to them didn't have a choice they don't want to the baby to suffer the same thing that they did everyday on the town walking to the street,they put her in the entrance door covering her up with the blanket,then They take a piece of paper writing the name of Katricia on it and place it in the blanket as they two of them give her a kiss in the forehead as they run out of town.
The next day a nurse named Calicia found on the door and decide to send her in as she hears the gossip of the witch and wizard set her on a crib and putting her name of a board waiting for a family to adopt her when all the sudden a family couple named Michael and Matilda were with a little girl blonde hair and blue eyes named Mia holding a doll came in looking for a baby to adopt.This was Calicia's opportunity to step in to show them all the babies that they have on the center,all of them cute and cuddles for so hard to decide until they notice Katricia in the last crib looking exactly as their little princess but with black hair.
Michael:"Oh who do we got here?"
Calicia:"Her name is Katricia we don't know where did she come from cause I find her on the door this morning."
Matilda:"But who could it let such a cute adorable baby girl?"
Calicia:"That is what we trying to find out but we just receive her today."
Mia:"She sure is pretty."
Michael: "She is do you want her,Mia?"
Mia:"Can we do that,daddy?"
Woman: "Yes we can but you have to tell us if she is the one that you want as a sister."
Mia looks at Katricia as she smiles and Mia did the same.
Mia:"Yes I want her to be my baby sister!"
Michael:"Alright Calicia we will adopt Katricia,please"
They all do the paper of her as Mia was excited to have a baby sister and she will make sure love her be by her side always,Calicia takes Katricia handed to the family they were so excited to have her as they went back home Mia was caring Katricia as she falls asleep to take a little nap make in a beautiful wooded home on a middle of a beautiful flower field with a tree has a swing they go inside to place Katricia in a beautiful wooded crib letting her nap as they left the room Mia whisper to her ear.
Mia:"Welcome to the family,Katricia"