New Friends and Music

Tiffany Johnson

I woke up to my phone ringing and I groaned and didn't look at the caller ID, I just answered it. "Hello?"

"Tiffany!" A girl cheered, Corinna.

"Hey what's up?" I rubbed my eyes as I sat up.

When I was on tour with Shawn me and Corinna became good friends we texted a lot, FaceTime she even helped me pick out a outfits for shows or what lip color I should wear that night.

"Let's hang out today."

"Yes! That's what I need." I smiled, it's true I needed to get out of this house away from Gilinsky, Johnson, Madison, everyone. "Come pick me up in thirty?"

"Yeah, but my friend is driving me so he'll pick you up too." She said.

"Okay, sounds good." I said. "Text me when you are here."

"Okay, see you soon." She said and I ended the call.

I hopped out of bed and took a quick shower washing my hair and body. I got out and changed into a pair of boyfriend jeans and a white crop top. I also put on my Adidas shoes.

And for makeup all I did was define my eyebrows a little and did a nude lip

And for makeup all I did was define my eyebrows a little and did a nude lip. As I brushed my hair just leaving it natural, Corinna texted me.

I slid my phone in my pocket and jogged down the stairs. "Where are you going?" One of the boys asked as I walked past them and to the front door.

"Out, bye." I said not looking over at them and shut the door.

I got into the white Tesla and Corinna was in the passenger seat. "Tiffany, this is David." Corinna said.

"Hello." I smiled.

We ended up going over to one of David's  friends house and they all are pretty chill and David was vlogging along with some of the others here and there.

Scott had the camera pointed at me as him, Kristen, David and I sat on the couch. He told me and I quote, "Gotta let the people know you'

"Okay Name." He said.

"Tiffany." I smiled.

"Age."

"Nineteen."

"Single?"

"Yup." I nodded.

David shouted, "TODDY!"

I laughed. "Yeah?" Toddy asked as he walked into the room.

My phone started to ring and I saw Cameron was calling me. "I'll be back." I said and walked out back. "What's up?"

"Hey!" He shouted.