C23:Future

KEISHA OLIVIA'S POV

Here at University

Nauna na akong pumunta sa university may tampo pa rin ako kay Timothy kasi yung kagabi ..Kahit inalagaan niya ako hindi pa rin kami bati ..

Napaka suplado kasi

Pumunta ako sa classroom ko

"Leader may project ka?"-Ghail

Project !

"Anong project?"-Tanong ko

"Yung nakikita mong future 5 years from now "-Rhina

Napasapo ako sa Noo ko

"Wala ako nun"-Ako

"Si Timothy?"-Nash

"Nasa bahay pa yun"-Ako

"Anong nasa bahay pag kakaalam ko nasa theater room sila may project kasi siya na ginawa doon niya sasabihin yung sinulat niya"-Rhina

Napanganga ako

Maaga pala ang mokong at ano may project daw na ginawa himala

Dahil wala kaming prof.Tunganga lang kami dito sa classroom

Biglang may tunog na lumabas sa speaker namin

"Next Mr.Timothy Yusof Tan"-Prof

Hi! I'm Timothy Yusof Collins Tan..And 5 years from now I'll be done with college. I will graduate from my course, Business Management and maybe I will be the new CEO of our company..My dad will finally be able to rest and his only problem would be how to tame me, his hard-headed son. Maybe 5 years from now I will also have my own family, happily married to the girl I love, a girl who means everything to me..And I would only want that girl because she loved me despite of who I am.. She will always be by my side, when I'm happy and whenever I feel sad.. I want to marry her because I know in my heart that she is the only girl that my heart will love....the only girl my heart would wait for. 5 years from now I want all of the wrong things that has happened in the past to be corrected and I want to start now..... I want to apologize to the girl that I have hurt so much... Her name is Keisha Olivia Bella..

I have been waiting for the day that she will suddenly hug me and say ,"Timothy I may not be able to love you like the way I used to, but that does not mean that I will let you go and just forget about you." I know that she's that kind of girl, you can't earn her trust that easily that's why I won't expect her to say, "Timothy I really love you." I know that love is not that easy to give and that is why I will wait for her until that 5 years from now has ended...... and that good timing will come and I will never ruin it again.

Thank you

Nagsigawan yung mga classmate ko