// hello! im danny! i have co-written this book with madison, we don't own any of the characters in this book! in this book, the band are roughly 19 years old. im slowly editing this so bare with me please haha. thank you! any suggestions for future stories, message me or comment down below what you'd like, thanks alot\\

danny and madison x

~~~~~~

It was the day of the biggest performance in 5sos' history. They were finally performing in NYC! They have worked really hard for this since their band was formed and they couldn't wait to put on the best show ever for their American fans. They couldn't lie, they had Louis Tomlinson to thank for the opportunities like this, they were incredibly grateful and wanted to do Louis, themselves and all of their fans proud.

Calum was the first was awake as usual. He looked across his hotel room to see  Luke sleeping in Ashton's bed. Ashton had his arms around Luke comforting the smaller boy. Although he was sharing with Ashton not Luke, he just assumed Luke had a nightmare. Everytime it happens, Luke always finds himself in Ashtons arms. He shrugged and got up out of bed quietly to not wake the other two boys. He picked up his phone and his headphones and headed down to the lobby to get his breakfast. It was here where he was greeted by his red-haired friend, Michael.

"Alright Hood" Michael smiled softly whilst nodding Calum over to where he was standing. Calum walked over to him whilst running his hand through his curls.
"Alright Clifford" he laughed a little and smiled. "Man, i'm so excited for tonight." Michael smiled and laughed slightly, whilst nodding in agreement.
"Im absolutely shattered but i'm so excited, this could be the biggest show of our careers, hell calum this could help us boost our fanbase!" the red-head said excitedly. Calum nodded and laughed abit. 
"By the way, do you know if Luke had a nightmare last night? I woke up and he was in Ash's bed cuddling him?" he asked with a confused expression.
"Uhhh.." Michael thought to himself. "I mean I heard him groaning but that sounded more like a groan after an argument rather than a nightmare groan, but i was half asleep so honestly who knows?" he shrugged and continued to eat his breakfast. Calum shrugged and also proceeded to eat his breakfast.

-

Ashton woke up and groaned at the light shining through the curtains. He looked down at the blonde boy cuddled up to his body and he smiled softly. He went to kiss his forehead before pulling away, remembering Luke had a girlfriend. He very gently moved Luke's arm and he got up carefully to not wake the younger boy. He laughed a little at the groan Luke made when he moved. He quietly left the room going down to the lobby where his bandmates were. He walked over to them tiredly and sat down next to Calum. 
"Morning" the brunette boy said followed by a yawn before making himself a coffee. 
"Well hello there" Michael laughed a little. 
"Someone looks tired" Calum joked with a small laugh.
"I am tired, thanks for noticing" he laughed a little and drank his coffee. "By the way.. Mike, is Crystal coming tonight?" Michael hummed and nodded in response.
"Yeah, she is, she is going to meet us at the venue, she has a few errands to run." Ash nodded in response and looked up at Calum.
"Is Trinity coming?" he asked. Calum nodded and smiled. 
"She is indeed" Ash sighed abit and nodded.
"Im happy for you guys, looks like i'm gonna be a 7th wheel.. again" he sighed and took another sip of his coffee."
"Awh Ash! Don't say that, you know we wouldnt leave you out, you know that" Calum said followed by a small smile.
"You'll find someone who will love you, whether that's girl or boy" Michael said with a smile on his face. Ashton was openly 'bisexual' but for the past few months, Ash had actually been considering whether he was in fact gay.
"Yeah I s'pose, can i ask you both something?" he said as he looked up at both boys.
"Yeah what is it " Calum looked up curiously.
"Do you guys uhm.. do you like Arzaylea? She uhm.. she sounds like she controls Luke abit.. don't you think?"
"I never liked her, she's well rude to us 3" Michael said with no hesitation.
"Define controlling. You're not just saying this because of your crush on Luke are you?" Calum asked.
"Like since he got with Arzaylea he hasn't really been hanging out with us. Arzaylea doesn't like us and .. It's like she controls Luke to stay with her and not come have fun with us". Ash said beginning to frown thinking about the situation.
"Yeah I see where your coming from, to be honest I don't like her but if Luke's happy we can't really do anything" Calum said with a sound of sigh. Michael nodded in agreement, Ash nodding reluctantly afterwards.

-

Luke woke up a few minutes after Ash had left, he looked around confused why he was in Ash's room. He shrugged a bit and got up tiredly. He subconsciously pulled on Ash's hoodie before going downstairs to join the other boys. He heard the last two sentences of Calum's sentence before he sat down next to Michael.
"What you guys talking about?" Luke asked curiously followed by a yawn.
"Oh uhm...." Calum looked at Ashton for help.
"Uhm..." Ash looked at Michael with a blush.
"Just tonight's show. Talking about ash's drum solo and how we should get the crowd involved" Michael said saving the boys and they both nodded in agreement.
"We should play truth or dare with them, get them to write a dare before they come into the arena and we pick them at random and do them" Luke said lazily pouring the cereal into his bowl.
"You know Luke, that's a really good idea! Nice one Hemmings!" Calum said with a smile on his face.
"Awh that sounds cool! We could get them to write their name on for a shout out too" Ashton exclaimed.
"Perfect" said Michael.
"Im off for a shower and I'm gonna get ready" said Calum after cleaning away his stuff.
"I need to go and arrange that idea with our manager!" Michael said with a smile before leaving with Calum.
"see you later" both boys said in sync, causing Ash to blush. Luke just looked at Ashton and smiled softly when he saw his blush.
"Awww, you're blushing!" Luke laughed a little and nudged him. Ash blushed more and covered his face.
"Change subject ughhh!" Luke laughed a little and nodded.
"So bi boy what dares you think we gonna get then" Luke giggled abit at the nickname and so did Ash.
"You can guarantee 2 of us are going to be made to kiss each other, that's gonna drive the girlfriends and fangirls crazy."
"Yeah it will, Arzay would go mental if I had to kiss one of you 3, probably hit me" Luke giggled it off but ash looked concerned.
"She'd go mental and hit you.. at a dare? Luke.." Luke looked at him confused.
"Well yeah but that's what girlfriends do don't they?" Luke had never really had a proper girlfriend before, just on and offs so he didn't really know​ what was right and what was wrong in a relationship.
"Luke.. That's not normal. I've had a steady relationship. You should be free to do what you want. Arzay shouldn't hit you. It's wrong."
"Oh..." Luke frowned abit and looked down thinking. He looked back up at Ash after a few minutes. "What should I do then Ash? I can't just leave her like that.. she'll be really mad"
"If breaking up with her is what you want.. let her down easy, Luke she knew you was an easy target. I'm almost sure she doesn't love you.. not if she treats you like that". Luke looked down again and a few tears fell. Ashton walked over and hugged the younger boy. "Luke it's okay, look ill help you through this, I can't see my band mate and best mate like this, let's just not tell Arzaylea this and focus on today's big concert. Okay? We'll talk about this later" Luke nods and hugs Ashton back.
"Thanks ash, means alot". And with that, both boys went back to their original rooms to get prepared for their huge performance.