"let's do this! 3..2..1.." Ashton smiled.
"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER'' all the boys said together and ran out onstage to screaming fans.

"WHATSUP NEW YORKKKK" Calum said happily.
"WERE FINALLY HERE!" Ashton exclaimed.
"WE CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE THIS THE BEST SHOW YET" said Michael. Luke smiled and waved to the crowd. He was still upset from the whole Arzaylea thing earlier. He couldnt remember the last time his anxiety was this high. Ashton noticed and rubbed his back softly before heading over to his drums.
"YOU READY NEW YORK" screamed Michael. Ash started playing the beat on his drum and the lads played their first few songs and got the crowd mental. They involved them with singing and loads more. They even changed some lyrics like always, by changed we mean.. luke was caught out reading signs and he forgot multiple lyrics, who could blame him though considering what he has been through today.

An hour passed and they decided to do the truth or dare with the fans now. Mostly so they could take a small break but also to do their truth or dare game with their audience.

"now as you guys know we made you write a truth or dare down with your name and we will now ATTEMPT THEM DARES!" Luke said seeming a little bit happier, he always felt happier when performing. The boys and the fans truly were Luke's happy place. 
"Ashton get down here" Calum said happily and ashton jumped down from his drum kit, wrapping his arm around his tall blonde friend.
"Let me pick a dare for calum first!" Michael asked.
"Bring it on hair dye" calum said and Michael laughed.
"Truth or dare''
''dare" calum said smiling.
"This is from Lola, thanks Lola, I dare you to give ash the weirdest nickname"
"Ooo... Alright BFG". Ash just laughed.
"That's Luke not me" said ash in between giggles whilst looking up at the taller boy. Luke giggled and shrugged abit.
"i cant help being tall!" he replied with a small laugh, causing ash to giggle too. Luke caught himself staring a little bit, he smiled to himself truly admiring ash. He had never noticed the dimples by his eyes when he smiled before. He heard the crowd cheer, snapping him out of his trance. The boys continued and answered a few more before it was finally Ashton's turn to ask Luke.

"So Luke, truth or dare" said ash looking at Luke like he a love sick puppy. Luke noticed and blushed abit, he looked away to compose himself before looking back at Ash.
"Gimmie a dare Irwin" Luke says and smiles. Ash picked a random card and regretting it.
"I knew it! This is from Lauren, I dare you to kiss ash, this totally backfired on...", before ashton could finish his sentence Luke put his lips on Ashton's and kissed softly, making the crowd scream and take photos. Both boys forgot about the crowd and just kissed until the ran out of breath. Ashton liked Luke for ages and had no idea how to react so he just pulled off and smiles with Calum saying,
"Wow your like a couple who haven't seen each other for years" and giggled.
"Just giving them the kiss they wanted" said ashton and giggled but Luke just looked at Ashton then to floor and felt really weird. Was he gay? Did he like Ashton? What would Ashton think?

Throughout the rest of the concert all Luke could think about was the tall brown haired boy, Ashton.