Meeting him

As I got of my dragon Klaus, the one that raised me, I stepped into the forest. This was the best chance I had. I told Klaus to go back home, or go to the sanctuary with his brothers, but he didn't. He stayed with me. He kept me going in these times of need. I'll be walking through these forests for days.
Suddenly, I see a bright light through the thick leaves of the forest, and I clearing. A dragon roars behind me, making Klaus to fly off.
I turned around to see the most majestic gold and white Swedish Short-Snout growling at me.
Then he bowed, realising who I was and sending a flame of respect towards me.
A gasp ran through the clearing. I turned around to see the most handsome, albeit scarred, with ginger hair, and rope around his waist.
"How did you do that? We've been trying to train Jack for weeks but he never listens, he's already sent three people to St Mungos!" The man said in disbelief
" I am their queen" I replied." They could never hurt me, my body has grown immune to fire, but that aspect came with being an elementalist."
" Then who the bloody hell are you?"

A\N sorry for the boring chapter, but don't hate, as I wrote this at four am yesterday. Don't ask....now we know where Ronald gets his infamous' bloody hell!' From ay?