Bowls of soup

"All was well" according to the current owner of O'Doherty's home for boys, Sir Amadeus. He was a very strict man that really liked music, and was known to be extremely rude especially to those children that he didn't like. Louisa Strauton was one who them. Louisa was a beautiful girl with brunette hair, fair complexion and dark brown eyes. She lived there ever since she was a small baby. Her parents and guardians left her there and she has no idea who they are. Sir Amadeus didn't like Louisa in many ways. Maybe because she is only girl in the orphanage, and she brings "misfortune" to the establishment, or maybe she has an "abnormality", but overall it was because she was different. Many boys don't like her either, they think she's weird and because she is a girl and they often underestimate her. Many strange things happened to her and especially to the establishment, and other boys, like Boris Walsh, immediately points louisa and tells Sir Amadeus that it is her fault. Louisa was left with no choice but to accept the punishment, and for many times she tried to rebel, but still she fails.

The story starts in one cloudy day in England, Louisa was still 10 years old and was sitting by her window looking at the tree beside it, after she accidentally broke the glass window of Sir Amadeus' office. 

"Louisy!!!" a loud knock thundered Louisa's door

"Who is it?" Louisa replied

"It Boris you git! Food is ready!" a boy named Boris shouted, Boris Walsh is a tall boy with a big body yet very annoying face that really wanted to bully Louisa.

Louisa sighed, wondering when will she get out of that place. She then lazily stood up and went in front of the mirror inside her room and combed her messy brunette hair. She wasn't looking at her reflection, she was looking at the tree beside her window. She continued to comb her hair until she caught sight of a moving twig. She blinked a few times, again the twig moved.

"Louisa!" a loud voice called her

She spun around, shook her head, stopped combing her hair and replied, "Coming Sir!"

She quickly opened the door and lazily walked going to the dining room. All the boys were already there, slurping the soup Sir Amadeus cooked. Sir Amadeus was most likely to be a cook, he always asks for Louisa's help but not that time after what they thought Louisa has done and he can barely make a dish that is really pleasing to the eye but still, all of the boys found it tasty. As for Louisa, she found it gross because of the thick and greasy soup. She reluctantly sat down and Sir Amadeus gave her a massive bowl of soup. Louisa's eyes widen, the soup that Sir Amadeus made was more like thick and greasy goop. She glanced over her shoulder to see Sir Amadeus, smiling nastily. 

"Um, Sir, I'm not hungry." Louisa lied, looking at Sir Amadeus' nasty smile.

"Oh, really?" Sir Amadeus rudely asked, "Is it because of the soup?" 

"Oh, no." again, Louisa lied again, "Not at all, sir. This soup is perfectly perfect!"

"Oh, really?" the strict man asked and Louisa gave a fake nod, "Then eat it!" Sir Amadeus shouted as he left the room

Louisa couldn't believe it that she really needed to eat the soup. Well that's not all, she noticed that she had the biggest soup bowl and she also noticed that Bob, who was a fat boy sitting across her, was eagerly looking at her bowl. She then rolled her eyes and pushed her bowl of "goop" to Bob. Bob's eyes then widen with happiness, he quickly grabbed a spoon, dipped it to his bowl and put it in his mouth. Then, suddenly his spoon then flipped in front of him. The soup was scattered on his trousers. The other boys roared in laughter, Louisa had a worried look in her face. She was worried that Sir Amadeus will punish her again for something that isn't her fault. Bob gave a fake laugh, he again dipped his spoon and tried to put it in his mouth and again it flipped. Louisa couldn't help it but laugh together with the other boys. As soon as she laughed, she heard a --SPLASH-- the bowls of the other boys flipped to their faces, except for Louisa for she didn't have a bowl in front of her. The other boys gasped and the others yelped but after, they looked around to see Louisa clean, no soup on her clothes. Sir Amdeus then came to the scene, with a very furious face.

"Who did this?" he loudly asked

"Louisa did!" all the boys chorused and pointed Louisa.

Sir Amadeus looked at Louisa to see her all clean, without a spot of soup on her clothes. Louisa swallowed.

"Louisa Strauton!" Sir Amadeus shouted in the top of his voice

"I didn't, sir. I didn--" she paused

"RUBBISH!!!" Sir Amadeus chorused, "You! Git!"

The angry man then walked towards Louisa, grabbed her left ear. "I told to get out of trouble, didn't I?"

"Yes sir, but I didn't do it."

"Now I know why your parents left you here, you're a troublemaker!"

"No I'm not!" Louisa chorused as she pulled herself to get her ear out of Sir Amadeus' hand. Silence filled the dinning room. Louisa took time to look round. She then frowned and ran to her room. Loud thumps were heard as Louisa ran going to her room.