Dinglehoppers

" Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional."                                                                                              - Walt Disney

   It's Ellie McGillicuddy's Junior Year in high school. She's especially excited because she's joined theater club and third year is known for having presented the best plays ever. She's convinced her best friend Celia ti join with her, and everything seems to be going according to plan.

   But she suddenly feels like the whole world is conspiring against her when she very unfortunately has to work with a less than tolerable human being who's been cast along her as her love interest in the school play and Disney in general are slim to none- actually none than more than slim.

So this is where Ellie McGillicuddy's difficult quest begins, and the results will determine whether she can pull off her current dream of starring in the school's musical , or sub cumming to her partner's negative attitude and give up.

    This book gave me a lot of Disney feels, I mean I actually went back to re watch all the movies she mentioned in this book.. and Ellie is just so positive all the time that you just can't help smiling or being happy while you are reading this.  And again if you love Disney just like Ellie, this book is a definite must read.