Part 1 : you laugh you cry and then you come back for more ♡♡.

The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they
are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.
I always tell myself that it's okay to be alone so nobody can hurt you. I like to be left alone but when people don't notice I'm absent, it hurts and I know it's my own fault for becoming invisible and isolating myself. just once I want someone  to truly notice and care.

I wake up in the morning at 6:07 on my parent's noise"how can pay for the house rent?  we don't have enough money what we gonna do ?" I wonder what it's happening why they are saying that they can't pay the house rent I got up from my bed trying t...

parent's noise
"how can pay for the house rent? we don't have enough money what we gonna do ?"
I wonder what it's happening why they are saying that they can't pay the house rent I got up from my bed trying to open my eyes I asked my mom
" is it true what I heard ?"
She screamed at my face
" just go to your room "
It's hard to face the consequences of life on
your own, I dressed up my school uniform trying to go to school with a smile on my face and hides all the feelings that I had , I was walking in the school corridor like usual, I don't know, when I walk there i feel like everyone is looking at me like I'm doing something wrong or maybe they look at me because I look ugly today, I always feel like that , and it hurts me a lot , I don't live my life as i should be , because I'm always scared of what people think of me.

I wake up in the morning at 6:07 on my parent's noise"how can pay for the house rent?  we don't have enough money what we gonna do ?" I wonder what it's happening why they are saying that they can't pay the house rent I got up from my bed trying t...

"Emma Emmmmmaaaa........"

" Oh god you scared me, Sophia "

"I was calling you but you didn't hear me what were you thinking about ?? "

"I was ..... mm never mind "

"okay can you come to my home today after school and help me with my physics homework," Sophia said

" I'm sorry Sophia I have a lot of things to do after the school, i can help you now if you want.. "

" but ... I have class now "

"it's okay what will happen if you don't go to the class" I said

For those who do not know Sophia, she is my best friend , she is always by my side when I need any help , she is always telling me that " if you're alone, I'll be your shadow, if you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder, if you want a hug, I'll be your pillow, if you need to be happy, I'll be your smile .... but anytime you need a friend, I'll be me "