Chapter 1

"That would be all for today."

The students from class 3-5 sighed in relief after hearing that, however it is short live.

The teacher stopped before exiting the door and looked back.

"Ah, before I forget if anyone of you forgot to finish the summer assignments.... you know the drill. Enjoy the summer vacation! " then he left with that knowing smile of his.

They all shivered at that. Not finishing the assignment means punishment. And they all know what hell it is.

"Waaaaahhhh! This is hell!"

"I know. Nagisa-sensei is a demon!"

"Maa.. At least, we all learn from him."

"That's right. He's the only person not afraid teaching Yankees like us and see us head on. For that I think we should be grateful."

"I know. But... You guys know that we do have A LOT of these take home assignments! Waaaaahhhh, my summer!"

"Waaaaahhhh, my moments to see babe on a bikini!!"

Everyone sighed and anime tears fell on some of the students face.

Nagisa chuckled from that. He actually hasn't left yet and was able to overhear the discussion of his students.

It has been 10 years after the assassination classroom. He is now a full pledge teacher just like what he had dreamed of during middle school. He is now teaching at Gokuraku High and is usually assigned as class advisor to high school delinquents classes after his successful class during his practice teaching 3 years prior.

Before reaching the teachers office he felt his phone vibrate. Seeing the caller ID he smiled.

"Hello?"

"Nagisa-kun~ How are you? It has been quite some time, said a low raspy voice with a hint of mischief.

"Yes, it's been a while. What made you call? I thought you went back to Russia with Slade-san?"

"Ahh~ Well,  everything has already been settled and now we're back here in Japan. Also I would like you to know that I'll invite everyone for a get together soon so don't be too busy and free out your upcoming days."

Nagisa smiled. "Of course, I wouldn't miss that for the world... Koro-sensei."

"Nurufufu~ Well then, see you guys soon."

The call ended and with a smile his gaze went up to look at the clear sky.

10 years ago....

After the hard battle with Yanagisawa, saving Kaede and Koro-sensei's first student - Slade, from his tentacles, class 3-E assembled and got a tight hold of Koro-sensei's tentacles. Nagisa - as the person who will stab the tentacled creature, raise the knife up and was about to give the final blow when it happened.

Koro-sensei's body glowed brightly. Blinding the students and their teachers watching the scene.

After a few minutes, the students adjusted their sight and all gasped in surprise.

There laid a human, black haired person, instead of a yellow octopus.

"K-Koro-sensei?... "

The person blinked and looked at his now human hands.

"Nagisa-kun... What happened?"

Instead of an answer his student gave him a bear hug, rejoicing.

The teachers and Slade was shocked with what had occurred. But had felt happy with what is transpiring.

After everyone had calmed down, they all went inside the classroom and settled down. Trying to think what kind of miracle happened.

The laser was successfully launched, which they don't mind at all, and there is no casualty.

Ritsu, tried to analyze everything and smiled after a few minutes of intense silence.

"Guys, from my analysis, we have sucessfully created the antidote. It just took a while before it took effect. Yanagisawa might have panicked and told as a lie about it being a failed attempt."

At that the students all the more rejoice from what they have heard. Making the adults smile at the happy faces of their young ones.

The government had later announced that the monster was successfully killed to prevent people from being scared.

Soon after, class 3-E went to their graduation and had a fun break before starting their life as a high school student.

Present...

"I wonder how they all are doing... " he smiled and went inside their staff room.

Authors note:
I haven't read all chapters of the manga, but I've watched the anime (which made me cry a ton mind you) and the live action movies, this scene was based on what had happened in the movie wherein they created an antidote but  failed. In this chapter, they've successfully created it- in a sense Yanagisawa is bluffing when he told the student that they got the wrong DNA sample.

Hope you like the debut chapter of FINALLY. 😘