Wakfu: where are we?

--I am sorry for any typos in advance--

Eva's POV

when I regained consciousness and sat up, the first I noticed was that I was on a Sandy beach, alone, I stood up trying to take in more of my surroundings. In front of me there was a the ocean, but farther out you could see parts of the reef our ship crashed into last night, along with parts of our ship. Behind me was a tropical looking forest, that was emitting strange animal sounds. I looked down the beach, trying to find one of my friends.

Someways down the beach there was a red-ish looking glint, hopping it was either ruel's shovel or dally's sword, I started running towards it.

When I got there, I found it was in fact dally's sword, and that said Iop was only about ten feet away. I kneeled down and checked if he was breathing, which he was, so I sat him up and started shaking him.

" Dally, wake up." I said shaking him a bit harder.

"Hmm, wa- eva! Uhg, what happened." He said groaning.

" Our ship crashed into a reef, come on we have to go find the others." I said standing up, and pulling dally up after.

" so, where do you think everyone else is?" Dally asked looking around.

" I don't know, but they have to be on this island somewhere." I said as I stated walking down the beach again, Dally following me.

We had been walking for a short time when we saw a green and brown lump further ahead.

" Hey! I bet that's amalia!" Dally yelled excitedly as he started running towards it.
I started running after him.

After he got there, myself not far behind. it actually was Amalia, Dally trying to wake her up, decided to shaker her like crazy." AMALIA! WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GO FIND EVERYONE ELSE!" he yelled, shaking her faster.

He probably would have yelled even more if she hadn't punched him in the face with her doll.
" STOP SHAKING ME! I'M AWAKE!" She yelled in fury.

" geez Amlia, calm down a little, I was just trying to wake you up." Dally said with a slightly worried smile.

" well next time let Eva wake me up!" She said with and annoyed look on her face.

" okas guys, let's go find Ruel, Yugo, and Adamai." I said heading down the beach again, Amalia and Dally folowing.

Adamai's POV-somewhere down the beach

Ruel and I had been walking up the beach, trying to find yugo and the others. The reason I couldn't find yugo, or anyone else, was because something was making it so that I couldn't SEE the wakfu, I was very annoyed because of this. I had found Ruel unconscious in a pile of seaweed with his Shovel and bag, while I had been half buried in the sand...fun. a few minutes later we walked past a large pile of wood from our boat, we didn't stop though. a few minutes of walking later we heard voices.

" come on Eva, let's go faster and find Yugo, Ruel, and Adamai." A slightly whiney, but familiar male voice said.

" stop whinging Dally, we'll find them when we find them." An annoyed, but also familiar female voice said.

" STOP ARGUING AND KEEP LOOKING FOR THE OTHERS!!!!" A, painfully, familiar female voice shouted.

Ruel and I looked at each other, grinned like mad, and started running towards the familiar voices of Dally, Eva, and Amalia.

" hey guys!" I shouted.

They stopped arguing and looked over at us, Amalia and Eva with a look of relief as the started running towards us, and Dally with a huge grin on his face as he charged towards us.

" RUEL!!! ADAMAI!!!" Dally shouted as he enveloped us in a huge hug.

" hello percidal, would you kindly put Adamai and myself down." Ruel said calmly.

" oh! sure, sorry about that, I was just excited to see you guys." he said, rubbing the back of his head and grinning.

" that is quite all right percidal." ruel stated dusting himself off.

" hey, have any of you guys seen Yugo?" I asked looking at Amalia and Eva.

" no we havn't, where do you suppose he could be." Amalia replied with a concerned look.

I was about to answore when I heard a sligh wistling sound. I turned to see what it was, when suddenly a small yellow blob hit me smack in the face.

" HEY!!!" I shouted as I pulled Az of my face.

" Az, do you know where Yugo is." I asked looking him in the face.

Az nodded vigerously, and started flying of in the direction Ruel and I had come from.

The others and I started to follow him at a run, trying to keep up with the speedy bird, well, except for me, I did't need to 'keep up' with him. After a few minutes we had reached the large pile of wood that Ruel and I had passed earlier, this was were Az stopped.

".....Az." Eva said slowly." is Yugo in that pile of wood." she asked looking at said tofu bird.

Az nodded vigerously, and started flying circles around the pile. the rest of us immeadiatly headed to the pile and started sorting through.

' I hope you're all right brother.'