chapter 9

*Bambam's POV.*

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since our group finally made up. Two weeks since Yugyeom and I have been pretending to be friends. Two weeks, and my feelings for him are coming back again. Or maybe it was just there and never left. Is that how I ignored my feelings too much? Too much that I actually made Yugyeom hate me so much?

"Bambam, where's my-" Yugyeom's voice interrupted my thoughts that I was actually confused for no reason.

"Huh? W-what?" I stammered out as I sat up from my bed. I was just lying down the whole time ever since this morning, just thinking, and I was too lazy to even get up. It's our day off anyway.

"I haven't even finished my sentence yet," the younger one told me sternly as he stood by the doorway, giving me an intense gaze that I had to look away and stare down at the blanket I was wrapped up with instead. "Where's my belt choker? Have you seen it somewhere?"

"No, I haven't. And why would you use a belt choker? We're just inside our dorm, aren't we?" I asked him with furrowed eyebrows and he rolled his eyes.

"That's none of your business," he said simply before leaving the room, but he came back almost immediately. "And leave your bed for once, we're going out, the two of us, since the other hyungs left as well."

When he finally left, I was left there, a bit frozen. I was blushing so bad and I ran my fingers through my hair in both frustration and confusion.

This is just one of those friendly hang outs. Calm the fuck down, Kumpimook.

I took in a deep breath and letting it out to relieve some of the pressure, but it was still stuck inside my chest so I sighed and swung my legs off the bed, standing up and stretching a bit before grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom.

After my routine, I only picked out some black turtle neck top, ripped jeans, and black low cut sneakers. I never picked out these type of style of outfits, and even I myself felt weird about it, but I shrugged it off and dried my hair with a towel and leaving it as it is. It will dry later anyway.

This is another weird thing about me, I never left my hair unstyled, especially when going out, but I didn't care anyway. I wasn't even wearing contact lenses.

I got out of our room and Yugyeom was giving Coco an adequate amount of food and water before turning to me.

"That was quicker than I expected," he says and when he glanced at me, he was a bit taken aback at my outift. "That's my style, are you copying me?"

"You wish," I rolled my eyes at him and headed for the door. "Gaja."

He mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't quite catch but I didn't mind at all. I was still sleepy and a bit out of the mood to even argue with him.

The two of us entered the elevator quietly and waited to reach the groundfloor. We both got out and we put on our caps and sunglasses as we made our way out of the building.

"Where are we exactly going?" I asked Yugyeom, who was still quiet the whole time.

"No idea," he shrugged as we just walked down the sidewalk. I shook my head at him, but decided to just go with the flow and just let our feet drag us somewhere.

"Why would you go out with me? You could have just hang out with the hyungs or something?" I asked again, kicking the small rocks that I'd see.

"I don't know either," he shrugged again. I just sighed since I don't know what to say anymore. We kept on walking until we ended up at the ice cream house.

"My treat. Pick whatever flavor you want and have whatever toppings you want," the boy I was with told me, taking out his wallet in the process. I couldn't protest anymore so I didn't have much of a choice.

"Chocolate, and just those Oreo crumbs please," I told him quietly. We were standing next to each other, but there was an awkward space between us of course.

I glanced at the younger one, and at this moment, I wasn't able to look away. He told the cashier the flavor of his ice cream and his toppings, but I didn't hear what exactly it was, because I feel like my hearing just went blank and my eyes stayed focused on him. It's like everything stopped at that moment, until he snapped his fingers in front of my face, breaking me out of my trance and I blinked a few times, my cheeks heating up again.

"Don't be too in love with me, Kunpimook," he chuckled lightly as he gave me my bowl of ice cream and the two of us found ourselves seats after he paid for it.

"Don't be so full of yourself, Kim Yu Gyeom," I rolled my eyes at him as I brought the small spoon to my lips, the chocolate satisfying my taste buds.

"Since you asked earlier, I was just bored and I actually wanted to go out by myself, but then I remembered you sulking on your bed for some reason and thought that I'd be too selfish if I left you alone in there," he said all of the sudden that I stared at him for a while and there was no sarcastic remark.

"Oh," was all that I had to say and nodded my head as I put another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth again.

"You seem quiet, and your outfit's a bit too simple than your usual outfits. It's weird."

"Yah, I was too lazy! Actually it would be better if you just left me alone inside the dorm. Aish, I don't even know why I came with you," I snapped all of the sudden. My mood swings are a lot more worse today.

"Woah, chill your ass. You shouldn't have come if you didn't want to, yet here you are," he said calmly.

"You're such an-"

"Asshole, I know. I heard that from you a lot of times, thank you very much," he interrupted and sent me a glare before continuing to eat his ice cream and I did as well.

* * * * *

"Yugyeom-ah," I mumbled sleepily. It was already night time and I have just woken up, since I couldn't sleep properly. I was always tossing and turning and I only had naps for five to ten minutes before I wake up again. I was sitting up on my bed and I was trying to call out to Yugyeom, but seems to be in a deep sleep.

"Yugyeom," I said louder this time, and I groaned when he never responded. I got up from my bed and went over to his. I pushed him slightly to make space and lied down beside him. I didn't know what I was doing, maybe I wasn't just in the right mind.

Without even thinking, I wrapped my arms around his waist and I felt him shift slightly.

"Bambam, what are you-"

"Shush, just go to sleep," I cut him off and he sighed. I waited for another protest but there wasn't any. All I heard were his quiet snores and his breathing.

I smiled to myself and held him closer to me, even if his back was facing me, I didn't care. I buried my face on his back and closed my eyes. I've never felt so comfortable in my life that I fell asleep almost immediately.

- - - - - - - - - -

omg ok so how was this??? dnsndnsjdk

Ainahgase