N I N E T E E N

A SECRET SHE COUDLN'T TELL

★·.·'¯'·.·★

THE BREEZE WAS STILL COLD WHEN HE WALKED BACK TO HIS INN. He felt the goosebumps on his skin and his teeth chatter. The walk was short so he wouldn't be in the cold for much longer unless an unplanned event occurred. He was still beaming with excitement after the date with Y/N but he could still feel the butterflies in his stomach. He didn't know how to make them stop, every time he thought about her he got them.

He loved it and hated it.

"Well, what a twisted turn of events," A gruff male voice brought Sting out of his love state. His body tensed and he clenched his fist.

"Who's there!?" Sting yelled out.

"Just me, a friend of a friend but I think you two may be more than friends now,"

The man stepped out of the shadows. He was tall and muscular. Messy black hair and tan skin. A scar marked his skin from the top of his mouth to the end of his chin, piercings on his ear and the side of his nose.

Sting could feel his energy flooding him. He was strong.

"So you're the human boy that Beck was talking about, the one who has a crush of our long lost princess," A smirk was stuck on Aiden's face.

"Who the hell are you and what are you on about?" Sting asked the man. His tone was aggressive compared to his normal one. But he didn't like this man.

"You will understand in time, time catches up with us all, even Y/N,"

Now, that was a plot twist. Sting felt anger like never before. He didn't understand why he was so angry. All he knew is that this man knew Y/N.

"Is that a threat?" Sting asked sharply.

Aiden chuckled and stepped forward. "All of Y/N secrets are going to come out soon, so get ready human because it's gonna be a long ride,"

"How the hell do you know Y/N!" Sting was losing all the patience he had left. The guy was dangerous, he didn't want Y/N to have any part of him.

"I've known Y/N for a very long time now, longer than you have been alive," Aiden sighed. "But I don't blame you for not knowing who I am. Y/N likes to keep thing from people who trust her, oh sorry I mean trusted,"

Sting was breathing heavy. He didn't want to believe what this man was saying, but some of the things he was saying were true. She was very secretive, she didn't tell him things.

"It was fun talking with you, but I must be off now. Tell little miss Y/N that we had a chat, she's cute when she is nervous," And with that, he was gone.

Sting turned around frantically, his heart was beating rapidly and the goosebumps that were planted on his skin was gone.

He walked back to the inn, quicker. He was walking faster than normal. He couldn't shake the feeling like he was being watched.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

The next morning came around quicker than anyone expected. Y/N ran down the halls of the stadium. Lucy had been seriously injured in a battle and Y/N was beyond worried.

She burst into the room and ran to where Lucy was sleeping. Porlyusica was running around like a mad woman, trying to make a potion to heal Lucy.

"What should I do!" Y/N yelled.

"Start healing her!"

Y/N did exactly that and quickly started to heal her. She let the purple light flood out of her hand and watched it as the light sounded Lucy. Natsu, Gray and Erza burst into the room. "Is she okay!" Natsu yelled.

"She will be now, you can stop healing her now,"

Y/N took her hands away and Porlyusica started to use the potion. Team B came into the room with worried expressions on there faces.

"What Lucy's condition?" Juvia asked.

"She will be fine, go back to the balconies, I promise she will be fine,"

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Fairy Tail was going to merge its team. Y/N didn't make the cut. She was glad about that. She didn't feel like fighting. She felt stick, like throw up sick.

"Y/N,"

She let out a small scream and jumped. When she looked behind her, Sting was standing there. She breathed in and pushed her back against the wall.

"Shit, are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I just need to breathe," Her voice was shaky and ragged.

"You don't look fine, sit down,"

She sat on the ground and kept breathing. She put her hands out and tried to calm her nerves. Her hand was shaking and the purple mist was leaking out of her hand.

"What do you want?" She spat at him.

"I need to tell you something, two things,"

"I don't want to hear it, Sting, n-not now,"

"Just, hear me out ok, I'm sorry about what happened to Lucy. I'm just sorry,"

Y/N looked at him, his eyes were completely sincere, she took another breath and spoke again. "Yeah okay. Whats the other thing?"

"Last night when I was walking home, this guy was just in the shadows and he said that he knew you. He was strong and a bit scary. He had black hair and said that you were a princess, He told me that I should tell you about our chat,"

Her eyes widened and she shot questions at him. "What was his name? Did he tell you his name?!"

"No, no," He was shocked at her sudden outburst and tried to calm her down.

"Shit!" She yelled getting up. She put her hands through her hair and tugged at the roots.

"Jesus Y/N stop," Sting said getting up he tried to grab her but she flinched at his touch.

"Did he tell you anything else! I need to know!"

"No, he didn't Y/N, just calm down,"

"I'm, f-fine,"

"No, you're not,"

"Yes, I am!"

"No, you're not Y/N! Look at you! Your pale, you look like your about to be sick!" He took a step closer to her. "I don't know who that man is but he is dangerous!"

"No, you don't understand, it's my fault!" She turned around and started to walk away.

"Then just tell me!"

"I just can't Sting, I can't,"

★·.·'¯'·.·★

( edited- 3rd april 2019 )