Fun Time (Lemon)

--Your POV--

The car pulled up to the house, and we walked out.  The car pulled away, and I picked (Y/N) up, bringing her inside.  "Gladion?  Can you put me down?  I wanna go change..."  "Oh, yeah, sure.  I'm gonna go change too."  We walked upstairs, and I grabbed some clothes, and walked in the bathroom.  "I'm gonna take a bath Gladion, I'll be back out soon!"  Gladion nodded, and took off his tux jacket.  I closed the door, and turned on the water.  I took my dress and veil off, and I let my hair down.  It has wavy, since it was braided for so long.  I turned the jets on, and stepped into the steaming hot bath.

The door opened, and Gladion walked in, and I squeaked.  "Gladion!  Have you ever heard to knocking?"  "Sorry... I just need to fix my hair..."  "Ok, but don't look!"  "Why?  We're married now!"  "I know, but still!"  "Alright, alright.  I won't look.

--Time skip-- 

I got out of the tub,and Gladion was still trying to smooth his hair down.  I saw him take a quick glance at me, and I saw him blush.  I smirked "Like what you see?"  I walked over to him, and hugged him from behind.  He tensed up, and I started playing with the strings on his hoodie.  Without any warning, Gladion whipped around and kissed me, wrapping his arms around me.  He pulled me very close, and I felt something in between my legs.  I looked down, and saw Gladion's erect member sticking out in his baggy pants.

"Excited are we?"  I smiled, and Gladion picked me up bridal style, and set me down on the bed.  He straddled me, and kissed me even more, his tongue slipping into my mouth.  I began tugging at Gladion's shirt, and he got the hint, stripping it off him.  He began kissing my neck, and I moaned when he found the sweet spot.  He chuckled, and began making out with me even more.  His hands slipped down, and he began playing with my breasts.  I reached down, and tugged on his pants.  He pulled them down, along with his boxers, making his member fling out.  I smiled as I touched the tip.  Gladion moaned, and I chuckled.  He sat up, and I bent down, licking the tip.  "O-Ohhh (Y/N)..."  I smiled, and took it into my mouth, evicting a moan from him.  I bobbed my head up and down on his friend, 

"(Y-Y/N)... Holy shit.. you're so good... I'm gonna come...AH!"  Without warning, I felt a warm liquid shoot into the back of my throat.  I swallowed all of it, and got off of Gladion.  His head was flung back.  He looked at me, and smirked.  He threw me onto the bed, and loomed over me.  "Are you ready?"  I nodded, and he thrusted into me.  I screwed my eyes shut, and Gladion stopped.  "(Y/N)?  Are you OK?"  "Yeah yeah, I'm fine, just keep... keep going..."  Gladion thrusted into me, pinning me down on the bed.  I moaned and balled the sheets up in my hands.  

In a few minutes, Gladion's pace became irregular, and he stopped inside me, making me come, along with him.  I felt his seed shoot into my womb, as he collapsed next to me on the bed.  We fell asleep not long after.

(A/N)- Oooo! Baby is coming soon!