「 ZERO 」

Her head rested against the window as her eyes fluttered shut, the music from her earbuds drowning out the sound of the crying child a few rows up. She wasn't asleep just yet, her thoughts clouding her brain. They spoke louder than the lyrics that blasted through her ears.

It wasn't her idea to move, nor her idea for both her mother and her father to mysteriously disappear a few months prior to this trip to the infamous Beacon Hills she had heard about since she was a toddler.

Her hand reached up, swiping a piece of dark hair behind her ears as she sighed. The memory of her parents' disappearance wasn't pleasant for her.

She knew there had been something strange going on around her old town. Odd disappearances followed by the unforgettable becoming forgotten.

But Keva always remembered.

The fifteen year old had this feeling, this strange sensation, that her parents were far from dead.

But that would soon be the least of her worries.

She was now on her way to the small town in California to live with her uncle and cousin, Noah and Stiles Stilinski.

The last time she had seen them had been on Easter when she was seven, but she could vaguely remember her cousin having a goofy best friend that never left his side.

She could also remember his ginormous crush on a certain strawberry blonde, and Keva's seven year old self knew the girl was way out of her older cousin's league.

Despite the circumstances, Keva was very excited to see her uncle and cousin, and even the town she had only been to once before.

Little did Keva know, there was a lot of evil in the small town of Beacon Hills, and she would soon face it head on.

rewritten