Old Friends

In the bathroom i grabbed my spare bag which I had in case this ever happened. The whole school was in the hallway starring at me and my sisters. Danon was at home packing. How would he explain all this to his mom?
I pushed the bathroom door open and my sisters stood outside.
The bathroom was nice unlike other bathrooms. The floors were brown with blue stalls.
My outfit in the bag was a black leather jacket on top. I threw my hair in a ponytail and cleaned my eyes from the tears. Re playing the moment in my head. I winced at the thought. I pushed it away and replaced my shoes with black Nikes and black pants. The TRUTH was all this black was unnecessary, but it made me hotter.

There laid two guns at the bottom of my bag. I placed them in my holder for guns that were attached to my pants. Also two swords layed at the bottom and took there warm place on my back. It formed a X, and i laughed in the mirror how i looked so cliché. I finally stepped out "Okay....Let's go."

"Great God Lee! You brought all that?",my sister Ke had her face in knot. She could fight just as good as me. Actually better than me and Damaria but she hated too.

"Ke....Gosh. Look i knew this day would come. Unlike some people. I! Plan a head. It's called being prepared. Try it!"

With that i walked with my sisters with them on my side down the hall. The stares were killing me. It was like a movie to these people and none of them knew how to react.
Karra appeared by me "I'm coming with you."

"What? No way!"
She had to be crazy. I couldn't have my best friend dying because of cowardness and lies. She had to understand, she will understand she wasn't coming.

"It's dangerous and I can't bring you along and have you possibly getting killed. You can get hurt. "

"I'm already hurt not knowing this about you."

"Well know that you ARE ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT MY BEST FRIEND."

We parted hands as I looked back and caught Masons smile and i gladly returned it. I would miss him. In some ways I wish i would've fallen for him. Just to see how it would have been. I had fallin for Danon who I have to explain my love to in a little while.
I saw hug him Alyira goodbye. Who didn't seem to phase as much, but was scared for him in her eyes.

************************************************************************

GOSH!
Sunlight sure knew how to make you sightless. It grabbed me by the skin and pinched me. It was hot! Today was Friday which meant i had about two days to get to New Orleans and kill some girl named Rakai(Ra-Ki-ya) in a week. Pain. That was constantly rushing to my head that I was on a mission to end someone's life. Could i do this? If i didn't......Danon. No! I would not hesitate. She has to die. No question asked or wondered.

"What are you riding in?", my sister Damaria asked while putting her hand in front of her face.

"This", I pointed to my once again all black motorcycle with creative drawings of spray paint on the side. It was a Kawasaki and a 700 since I was kind've tiny.

"What? In your dreams. Your taking Ke's car."

"Why? I can-"
Damaria put her hand up and said "End of conversation."

I hated that she could still call the shots and I had to do what she said. After all she is still my BIG sister.
Ke drove a white wrangler jeep. She had just got it, with money saved up. Most of our money came from "The Kill Pac", at the time. How I came across getting my motorcycle.

"Alright little sis, Ke and I will take your ride and try to figure a way out of this. For you and Danon."

Which meant they were headed up the Institution that my boss had us all gather around when he needed us. Most of us just hung up there or even lived. The Boss wasn't there, but higher ranks who had possible ways to talk to him were. The contacted The Boss, and sometimes he even order for your death right over the phone..