Prologue

" Taaaaaator!!!! " Jaida yells, looking for her best friend. They were playing hide-n-seek, and she just couldn't find Teo. She's been looking for him for about 5 minutes now, and shes starting to give up.  

" Teo? " She asks, giving everything one final glance. She crossed her arms pouting. " Fine then. I'm done playing " She sat on her butt.

"  Don't be like that, muffin " Teo pouted, walking out from his hiding spot. " Don't give up that easily !" He exclaimed, sitting beside Jaida.

" I sorry Tator. I'm only four, remember?" she asks him, holding up a '3' with her fingers but quickly changes it to '4'  " See??? Four. F-O-U-R"

" So? I'm five. F-I-V-E. It don't matter how old you are BabyJai, you need to know not to give up that fast"

" Oh" was all Jaida had to say. She thought about Teo's words before speaking. " Teo?" She asks

" Hm?" He hummed

" Do you know what a soulmate is? "

" No" he replied, looking at Jaida. "Why? "

" I dunno" she shrugs "I heard mommy and daddy talking about that the other day... "

" Oh. Well, I don't know what that is. Sorry "

Jaida shrugged, showing that it didn't matter.

" Now, let's play a game you're good at! " Teo cheered

" What? Hopscotch!!? "

Teo nodded, running outside.

" Wait for me!! " Jaida yelled, chasing after him.