Special!!!!!!!(finally)

I am here people!! I am proud to bring you these fluffy moments with all the shippings!!!! (Or as many as I remember) pairing will be bolded before the ~200 word paragraph(s) so if you don't like a pairing, skip it! Feel free to leave comments or future shippings as I will be doing more of these fluffy chapters. These don't have anything to do with the story and don't connect to each other (unless otherwise stated) Well, without further ado onto the fluff!!!!

Amaimon x Rin
(Finally spelled that right)

Amaimon was usually a very emotionless demon. The only one who could ever get him to show emotion was Rin. Although they were technically half-brothers, demons were beings that lived for pleasure and it didn't bother either of them. Rin loved to cuddle, and Amaimon couldn't deny him anything so the two would often be found with Rin clinging to Amaimon. Today was a special day, it was their 3 year anniversary. Amaimon had something very special planned for today. He had spent all day preparing everything and was finally ready to bring Rin to the spot; it happened to be where Amaimon has first asked Rin out.

Amaimon led Rin to the area, keeping his eyes covered so he couldn't see. "Amai, where are we going?" Amaimon laughed slightly. "You'll see soon." A few minutes later and they arrived at a beautiful clearing. Amaimon finally let Rin look around and he gasped in delight. There was a picnic, with several fluffy pillows, a blanket, and Rin's favorite foods, along with candles lighting up the area and rose petals leading to the picnic blanket. Rin turned back to Amaimon and gasped, covering his mouth. Amaimon was kneeled down on one knee and holding a ring box.

"Rin, you make me the happiest demon alive. I don't know what I would do without you. You're my everything. In my entire life I have never met anyone like you." He paused for a moment. "Rin, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" For a few moments Rin was frozen before he jumped into Amaimon's arms. "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!!!" Amaimon smiled happily and the two kissed sweetly as Amaimon slid the ring onto Rin's finger.

(I went overboard with this one but I couldn't help myself.)

Bon x Rin

Bon normally didn't seem like a caring person; in fact he only was to his close friends and one special person. That special person was Rin. Although they hadn't gotten along at the start they became extremely close. Bon wasn't one to normally show affection, even with Rin. However, tonight was special. It was Valentines day. Bon had been planning for days to make the night perfect. All he had to do now was get Rin and bring him to his room.

An hour later and the two had finally met up. Bon bought the both of them ice cream, which Rin thoroughly enjoyed, before the two started to head to his dorm. Bon was nervous about everything since he hadn't dome anything like it before. When they got to the room Bon stayed in, Bon opened the door for Rin. When Rin walked in he gasped slightly. There was a vase of roses, a giant Teddy bear, and several boxes of candy and chocolate. Rin turned and practically jumped onto Bon, who almost fell over but managed to stay on his feet. "So, you like it?"
"I love it!" Rin exclaimed. Bon smiled and brought Rin into his room, closing the door behind them. The two spent the rest of the night cuddling and eating candy.

Shima x Yukio
(Never done this pairing before. Wish me luck)

Shima was often labeled as a play boy because of his flirty ways. However, he wasn't as interested in others as people often though he was.He only truly had eyes for his boyfriend, Yukio.  The two had been dating for a few months, and although they were both busy, Yukio mainly, they always set aside time for each other. Relationships between student and teacher were often frowned upon, but none of the cram students or other teachers minded as both of them were happy.

Yukio was finally returning from a stressful mission that had taken almost two weeks to complete. The couple had only been able to talk over the phone when Yukio wasn't in the field, which hadn't been often.  Shima had decided to set up a relaxing night for Yukio. Everything was ready, Yukio just had to show up now. Almost an hour later and Yukio finally got to Shima's room. Shima could immediately tell that Yukio was tired, although he didn't complain. "Tough past two weeks?"  Yukio nodded. "Yea. A few villages had some major demon problems." Shima let Yukio inside and closed the door behind him.

There were three pizzas on a table. "I ordered food and rented some movies so that you can relax." Yukio was surprised by that. "You didn't have to" he said. Shima just smiled. "You deserve to be able to take a break after being out in the field. Now come on. Sit down and relax." Yukio didn't argue with Shima, after all he was tired. Both of them sat down and relaxed. Shima put in one of the movies and the two cuddled close to each other.

An hour into the movie and Shima was going to ask Yukio if he wanted some food, but when he looked at him he realized that Yukio was fast asleep. Shima couldn't help but smile as he stopped the movie and laid Yukio down, soon laying with him. He covered both of them up and soon fell asleep too.

//I spent entirely to long on the last one. Had like no ideas for it. These were really the only ones requested which us why there's only 3 of them. Anyways, what do y'all think of the 3rd person writing?

I know I haven't updated in forever so I'll be trying to get the next chapter out soon for all of you. Feel free to comment and thank you to everyone who has commented/voted/added my book to reading lists. I'm glad there are people who actually like this.