IL

Kim Seokjin || Seongsaeng

Chapter one.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Unnie! Unnie!" A small voice woke me from my slumber.

"What is it that you want Young Soo?" You groaned standing up from your soft bed. "Wake up! Eomma asked me to come wake you!" Her tiny voice answered pointing at the clock.

You check the the ticking clock.

8:47am

Your eyes widened. You were absolutely late.

You thanked your little sister and ran to the bathroom to shower.

After a quick warm shower, you wore the yellow school uniform BigHit high provided for you. You grabbed your bag and ran off to school.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
You stood outside the door waiting for your Seongsaeng (Teacher) to call you.

"Um, Ms. (L/N)?" A voice called out. You looked to your right to see a beautiful lady in her mid-twentys wearing the school staff uniform.

You nodded in response and she smiled and opened the door for both of you to come in.

The moment the teacher walked in, the students all stood up and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Seongsaeng!" They said in unison.

"Annyeong! Okay, class today we have a new student, Ms. (L/N), please introduce yourself." The teacher said as she fixed a few things on her desk.

"Annyeong! My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am 16 years old and I am from Bangtan High. Mannaseo Bangapseumnida!" You greeted as you bowed your head.

"Now, (Y/N) you may sit next to Namjoon over there, he is our class president." The teacher spoke as she pointed to a chair next to this purple haired male who had the goofiest smile on this planet.
(This was his face)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××The bell rang maybe 3 minutes ago and I took my bag and was about to go out when Namjoon called me

The bell rang maybe 3 minutes ago and I took my bag and was about to go out when Namjoon called me.

"(Y/N)! Wait up!"
"Oh, hello Namjoon oppa." You spoke as you smiled at him.

"APPA!!!! HELP ME!!!!!" A voice suddenly boomed through the hallway as a male with salmon- colored hair ran towards him

"Hobi? What happened?" Namjoon said as he held the younger's shoulders slightly shaking him.

"Eomma is mad." 'Hobi' replied.

"Oh, Hobi, this is (Y/N) (L/N), a new student." Namjoon introduced you to said "Hobi".

"Hi!! My name is Jung Hoseok, but you can call me J-hope, or Hobi!" He said doing an 'Aegyo'.

"Hello!! I'm (Y/N) but you can call me (Nickname/stage name). I'm 16." You said as you bowed.

"JUNG HOSEOK THERE YOU ARE"

"EOMMA I CAN EXPLAIN" J-hope screamed as he hid behind Namjoon.

As the boy approached, he slowed down and eyed me up and down.

"Who's she?" The boy with brown hair known as 'eomma' asked.

"O-oh Annyeong! My name is (Y/N) (L/N) but you can call me (Nick/stage name) Mannaseo Bangapseumnida!!" You greeted him.

"Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin welcome to the family, I'm Eomma and he's Appa, and this rascal here is J-hope, you have met him but he's the so-called living hope for our family." Jin explained.

"Family..?" You asked confused.

"Oh, right, we are the BTS family, which stands for Bangtan Sonyeondan." He explained again.

"If I must say you're actually really pretty." Jin complimented you as he blushed.

"Yah! Jin, you're a seongsaeng, stap et!" Hobi shouted.

×××××××××××××××××××××
Hope you liked the chapter!!! :))

Seongsaeng- teacher
Eomma- mom
Appa- dad
Annyeong- hello
Mannaseo Bangapseumnida- nice to meet you
Unnie- Older sister
Oppa- older Male (To female)

Kamsahamnida 💓

~Chim Chim