Plans for what? (part 1)

(YES HIKARU AND KAROU ARE BACK AND READY TO BE GAY ONCE MORE! ;3 Yes you may praise, and if it seems different than how I write since I want to show how this plays ALL out in my head :3)

Hikaru and Karou have been in love for a while. Who knows about this? Well, Honey- Senpai, Tamaki, Haruhi- actually it was the whole host club and that's all. Hikaru and Karou were in the room just lounging around being lazy. Hikaru looks at Tamaki and Haruhi just talking to each other. It seems awkward as always. Hikaru giggles a little, thinking how it would be if Haruhi and Tamaki were not awkward to each other... They could be a good couple if Haruhi would stop being a smartie to Tamaki. Hikaru giggles and Karou look at Hikaru. Karou smiles at Hikaru and he rubs his cheeks ever so softly. Then Karou goes on top of Hikaru. Hikaru, shocked looks at Karou, with his face purely red, asking Karou "W-what are you doing?" Karou smirks, whispering into Hikaru's ear, telling him "I just want to see how my beautiful boyfriend is doing..", then kisses him softly on his pink lips. Hikaru, flustered at this point, was about to break down, but kissing his dominant boyfriend back. Karou breaks the kiss and pulls him up and makes Hikaru sit on his lap, stroking his hair. Hikaru snuggles on Karou and looks at Karou, asking him "What are you planning? When you are this nice... something nasty always comes in your little thick head of yours.." Karou chuckles and looks at his boyfriend saying "I did nothing wrong this time, besides can't I just enjoy time with my own brother who is pretty much my boyfriend now? There is no plan to this." Hikaru rolls his eyes and chuckles a little, answering him "Fine, but if I see a little hint of a plan I will go Sherlock on you, and I do hope you know that." Karou laughs and looks at Hikaru and nods his head. Kyoya-senpai looks at the time, then looks right back up and announces to the whole group, "There will be another party we have to host in 3 hours, so everyone please stop what you are doing and starts to get ready, the costumes are in the closet." Everyone expects the two love birds, who just look at each other with blank stares, ignoring the group trying to get ready and get the area ready as well. Hikaru asks Karou in a soft tone, "what should we do for our act? Should we be real with it or make it fake?" Karou thinks about it for a while... He looks at Hikaru and smiles and responds "Let's make it real.." Hikaru nods in agreement, then both of them have their costume thrown on top of their head, by none other then Takashi-senpai. Followed up by Tamaki, with excitement written all over his face telling them both, "Get your costumes on! We have no time to waste and you know that! Since we need to pick the best place and decorations!" Karou and Hikaru sigh and puts on their costumes. 

(That is all for now -3-)