DJ Gig

Hey, guys, it's Devan. I know you guys have probably been brought here because of my comments on the other story, so, here's the continued version of the book from where it left off.

I hope you enjoy it as much as you did the last one.

Back to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~
The guys barge into the cabin, so I can't yell at them for not knocking.

I call the bathroom and play fight the boys for it, eventually leading to Xander winning, since he's the biggest.

Once he gets out, I race into the bathroom, lock it, and change as quickly as possible.

I change into a black muscle tee with the words 'Let The Sunshine In' printed in white, galaxy leggings, black and gold converse, a music note necklace, a gold arrow bracelet, gold sized ear cuffs, and then a set of black headphones (above).

I walk out of the bathroom, and I set up the DJ Booth, looking at the music on the phone that Lou gave me.

"Okay, here we go..." I mutter, and I feel two fingers poke each of my sides, and I shoot up, screaming.

"Griff, don't flipping do that!" I giggle and yell, and we both burst into laughter.

"So, do you want to dance when it actually starts?" Griff asks me, and I shrug, smiling.

"Sure!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Griff and I talk for a bit, then Xander walks up to us.

"Hey, Xander. What's up?" I ask him.

"Nothing much. Hey, can I talk to you, Harper?" He asks, and I nod nervously.

"Uh, sure." We walk to the Grizzly cabin porch.

"How would you feel about getting adopted?" Xander asks.

My eyes shoot wide open, and my jaw drops to the floor.

"That would be amazing!"

"What about if we're your foster family for a while? We might adopt you, too." Xander says, and I smile.

"Thank you so much, Xander. What about Griff?" I ask.

"Do you want him as a brother, or a friend?" Xander asks me. He's the only one that knows about my crush on Griff.

"Friends. But I feel bad that he might not get adopted." I tell Xander.

"I'm not so sure about that. You see, the Rosses want to be a foster home to Griff, and maybe adopted him, too." Xander says, and I smile.

"That's amazing!"

"Okay. So, we're going to be your foster family for this summer, and then we'll probably adopt you some time after. Deal?" Xander asks, and I hug him tightly.

"Deal."