5. Getting Bucky

(I just wanna say GODDAMM THIS PICTURE THOUGH! I mean look at Bucky, like yess Sergeant. [catch the hint])

Snow's P.O.V:

     Mr. Stark called me in today to ask me a few questions. I told about the sword thing and faster healing ability. We talked more and he started asking more questions, then to my sense of style. "Well this will be perfect," he says. Mr. Stark pushes me into a changing room and hands me a suit...a black suit. I have to admit this is awesome, and I look hot.

 I have to admit this is awesome, and I look hot

     I go to the full body length mirror. I look amazing, Steve will flip at this. Mr. Stark tells me that the suit is bullet proof along with the boots. Any other place besides that the bullet will impale into my skin. Mr. Stark gives me pea army coat back and tell him thanks and bye. While walking out of Mr. Starks place, I put my hand out and the sword appears from my right hand and a dagger from the other. I drop them both and they disintegrate.

    I walk back to base. The only thing that a person can see are bottom parts of my boots. As I walk into base, I see Peggy and Steve come out laughing together. Ok, I'm not gonna jump to conclusions. They're just friends, right? Even if Steve is cheating on me, Bucky'll kick his ass.

     The General starts talking about the recruit mission over seas. Steve asks him about Barnes. I do hope Bucky's alright. He is my annoying, yet loveable older brother after all. He asks Steve doesn't he have to be somewhere in 30minutes. Steve nods his head and walks away somewhere and Peggy follows him. Seriously, he doesn't even acknowledge me. Some boyfriend, I mutter.

     I follow them and stand in a corner. I bet it'll take a few hours to realize I've been gone, well here for like ever. Steve starts gathering a few things. Peggy starts asking him questions and he response with simple answers. I listen on the whole thing.

Peggy: "What do you plan to do, walk to Austria?"
Steve: "What ever it takes."
Peggy: "You heard the Colonel. Your friend is most likely dead."
Steve: "You don't know that, neither does Snow need to hear that."

Wow, he included me. That's a first.

Peggy: "Even so, he's devising a strategy. If he detects-"
Steve: "By the time they done that, it could be too late."
Peggy: "Steve!"
Steve: "Where's Winter? I want her to come with me. She needs to see that her brother is alright and I know she'd want to go."
Peggy: "What is she to you Steve? Every few minutes even seconds you ask of her and about her. Why is she so important to you."
Steve: "She's my best friend's sister and my girlfriend. I ask of her because I want to know if she's ok or not. So what if I'm an overprotective and slightly possessive boyfriend, she's the first girl I've ever loved since my Mom. Also, Snow, I know you're in the corner over there."
Snow:"You're so clever Stevearino."
Steve: "What's with the black boots?"
Snow:"You noticed that, I see."
Peggy: "Probably some slutty outfit she has on under there."