Chapter Two: Older and stronger

( your older now, 15 years old.)

"(M/n)! Abandoned snake on route 2." Ryuu said slithering into the room.
"Ya better be careful bud. This one  is a King Cobra." Aki said. Aki was a Black Rat snake I had found being attacked by a dog. Man, if I got there any later, Aki would be a dead snake.
"Alright. Rout 2. Type, a King Cobra." I confirmed. Aki and Ryuu nodded.
"Should we bring Soske? It will be his first time going out sense he got hit." Ryuu asked me, tilting asked, his wide brown eyes on me. I nodded. Soske was a Rattlesnake that got hit by a car.
"Yes, we shall take Soske with us." I said after I nodded. I jumped out of the bed I was sitting on and held my arms out for Ryuu and Aki to slither up.
"I will be back soon." I said to the the two snakes, Kallik and Silver. Kallik was a Anaconda that somehow found his way to the woods and Silver was a green Garden snake that I found alone as an egg and had just hatched the day before.
"All right. Be safe!" Kallik yelled "Dwont get lwost!" (Dont get lost.) Silver yelled out weakly. I nodded. "I Wont, Silver."
Out on rout 2 the Cobra was hissing loudly at a bird, curled into a ball.
"Leave foul beast!" The cobra hissed. The bluebird tilted its head and pecked at the snake, making the snake snap at it.
"I said leave!" it hissed at the flying creature. I had enough and ran to the Cobra, scaring the bird making it fly off into the thick green leaves of trees.
"And leave they shall do." I said, looking up where the bird flew off to.
"I didn't need help." The cobra hissed at me angrily.
"I was jusf trying to help, my apologies if you wished to fend off the bird yourself." I bowed slightly. The snake looked shocked.
"You understand me?" The snake asked, abnormal deep blue eyes wider than normal.
"Yes." I responded. "What is your name?" I asked the question this time.
"No name, human." He said. "I am no human. I am more snake than human." I responded. "Can I give you a name?" I asked. The snake looked like he was thinking but nodded his head.
"I have a name out of two. You can choose if you wish. Rain or Sea." I told the snake. He thought and choose Sea.
"As You wish, Sea." I responded.
"You will be happy with (M/n)! We promis." Soske yipped.
"Yes, being with him is very homey and comfy." Ryuu agreed. Sea nodded.
"I'll take your word on that. What name has the boy given you?" Sea asked. I stretched my arm out and Ryuu moved to my neck so Sea would be able to wrap himself around my jackets sleeve.
"I am Ryuu, but (M/n) did not give me the name. A boy we met years ago did. Jeff, was it?" Ryuu asked and I nodded.
"I'm Soske!" He said happily, touching noses with Sea.
"It's time to head home. Silver and Kallik are waiting." I said. Ryuu nodded, Soske hissing in agreement, and Sea stayed quite.
Soon enough I'm jumping tree to tree until the factory comes into view and I jump through a open window.
"I have returned, Silver, Kallik." I called out.
"Welcome hwome!" Silver said. "Yes, welcome home." Kallik agreed.
"We have a new member." I say, "Meet the King Cobra, Sea."
"Hello child. I am Kallik and this youngster is Silver." Kallik greeted, slithering out of his hiding place.
"Hwello!" Silver exclaimed from the shelf I had set up for his birth. Sea nodded his greeting and turned to me.
"Are there any females in his househould of yours, (M/n)?" Sea asked and if snakes had eyebrows, he would be raising one to me in curiosity.
I nodded my head, my long (collarbone length) (h/c) getting in my eyes. I signed at the locks in my face and pushed them away.
"Yes, we do have some females here. They are unfortunately out at the moment. I will introduce you to them when they arrive." I spoke in the proper way I had always done. "But now, I am tired and wish to sleep." I added letting Ryuu, Soske, and Sea off my body and flopping on the bed, my snakes coming out from various small hidden spots in the factory to curl around and over my body protectively. Every snake here I had saved. I loved all my snakes, and I always will.
I smiled softly before closing my eyes, letting the darkness consume me.