I'll Help You

Mephiles was laying in a warm bed, and was surrounded by pillows. Quickly remembering the events of the night before, he guessed that he was in Silver's home.

Not long after, the albino himself walks in.

"Oh, you're awake!" He said happily. "I was going to make you breakfast as a surprise, but I couldn't think of anything special."

"I'd take anything." Mephiles said. "Silver, I'm so sorry about yesterday. I really am."

Silver walked over to Mephiles and sat down. "Is it ok if I try something?"

"Oh, no. Please Silver, no. I'm not strong enough to go through that again!"

This shocked Silver. "Oh my... Mephiles, have you been raped?"

Mephiles shook his head no. "Molested. It was still so scary, Silver."

"Two things: 1) I did not mean anything inappropriate. 2) What I was thinking of is supposed to help you feel better. I won't lay a finger on you if it makes you that uncomfortable."

Mephiles said nothing. Soon, Silver heard him sniffling.

"Do what you want. I know that I'm weak to almost anyone, so I do not understand why you still try to assure me. You have more than enough mental strength to overpower me. Why should I believe that you wouldn't try?"

Silver thought, then scooted in front of Mephiles.

Mephiles was scared at how close they were, but laid on his back, accepting his fate. He knew that if Silver really tried, he could hold Mephiles powerless and defenseless to anything he wanted.

And Mephiles would have to take it.

Just as Mephiles had expected, Silver got on top of him. Silver reached up and gently cupped Mephiles's face in both hands. Mephiles was completely shocked at Silver's actions, but leaned into Silver's touch, taking only comfort from Silver's slightly-calloused-yet-warm palms.

"Mephiles, I think you and I both know that I wouldn't." Silver said quietly. Mephiles purred and became more wrapped up in Silver's comfort. "I also know you don't want to be bad anymore."

"How... How do you know I won't try to be evil? This could be an act for all you know."

"I've gotten better at my empathic ability. I can tell that you're being honest."

Mephiles finally gave up. There was no use in trying to test Silver anymore. Instead of taking another jab at him, Mephiles allowed himself to relax a bit.

"Who touched you? Do you remember what they looked like?" Silver asked.

Mephiles winced at the question. Silver was asking who had molested him.

"I remember all too well what they looked like. But if you wanted to get revenge on them, there is nothing you can do."

"Why is that?" Silver asked.

"They..."

Mephiles sniffled and tried to calm down. "Neither of them are alive anymore. After they touched me, they ran off. But they weren't paying attention, and ran into the street... and..."

"They got hit by a car?"

"A train, actually. They ran onto the train tracks. I'm not sure how they didn't realize it was going to hit them, I believe that they were drunk. They were shouting something about a Hogwarts Express."

Definitely drunk.

"Why are you crying for them?" Silver asked.

"Because I then realized that there's something wrong with me. I saw them get killed by that train, then I smiled. I realized that I'd smiled because something terrible happened to two people that weren't in their right mind. After I realized that I had almost become happy about what I saw, I started sobbing from the guilt."

Silver held back tears as well at hearing this.

"I... I think, for a moment, I went insane." Mephiles said shaking. "I'm afraid. What if it happens again and if I don't snap out of that state? I don't want to lose the sanity I have left. It's all I have."

Silver tried to be comforting and stroked Mephiles's quills. "I'll help you. Its okay, I trust you, Mephiles. It's gonna be okay."

That was all Mephiles could take.

Before Silver could get another word out, Mephiles flipped him onto his back and got on top of him, hugging him tightly. Still Silver couldn't get a word as Mephiles began covering his face in kisses, wanting to touch, feel, kiss and cuddle Silver's warm body.

After a short moment, Silver pushed Mephiles off of him.

Mephiles's ears drooped as he began thinking that he'd gone too far much too fast.

"My apologies, Silver! I promise I won't do that ever again!" Mephiles said, hoping that Silver wouldn't put him back onto the streets.

Silver smiled a small smile. "You're really cute, you know that?"

Mephiles was surprised as Silver then hugged him and began kissing his muzzle in return to the ones that Mephiles had given him. Everywhere Mephiles had kissed him, Silver kissed Mephiles, relaxing the broken soul.

"I just wanted to get a good angle." Silver said as he used both hands to pull Mephiles closer. Mephiles's eyes becme wider than dinner plates as he felt Silver's soft lips mushing aginst his.

Trying not to become overwhelmed by this new pleasure, Mephiles kissed back.

During a VERY brief parting before more kissing, Silver said quietly against Mephiles's lips, "I'm going to help you, Mephiles."