Before...It

Y/N POV

Y/N he's friends Michael, Echo and Carl where at the gun range for his 15 birthday, carl wasn't the best shot but he was ok out of everyone there y/n is the best.
As they were going from pistols to sub-machine guns his father brought out the presents and the cake. After the cake y/n started to open up the presents, he opened up Carl's present and it was 5 Cases of both assault rifle and pistol ammo " oh my god carl thank you man!" Y/N " your welcome my dad picked it out" carl said. Y/N looked at Carl's dad Rick " what? I know you like guns and your dad doesn't mind he's military and he let you go to the gun range for your birthday " Rick said.
So y/n started to open the other presents he got a scope, ammo magazines for assault rifles and pistols, three silencers and a grip.
He got to his fathers present and opened it up and he found an M4A1 assault rifle and two desert eagles I was so happy so I loaded up my new guns, put on the attachments and turned off the safety, just as he was going to shoot his mother bursts in there and attacks Micheal and bites his throat out so y/n took his silenced desert eagle and shot her in the head and that was the Beginning of the End

* sorry that this isn't to good I'm just getting angry that there isn't as much gay stories because yep you guessed it I'm gay so I'm gonna stop with my Velvet x male reader for now and focus on Y/N and CARL!!! So thank you guys this is Skylor signing off SEE YA!!!