31

third person

jimin and jungkook dropped mochi off at jungkooks house with seokjin and namjoon, so nothing bad happens while she's home by herself.

"where are we going now?" jungkook asks.

"shh, another surprise," he smirked because he knew it annoyed the shit out of jungkook.

the drive took a little bit longer due to traffic which led to jungkook falling asleep, and every time the car stopped jimin looked at jungkook's cute sleeping form.

"kookie, we're here," he shook the younger by the shoulder.

"mhms," jungkook mumbled eyes slowly opening a small yawn escaping him.

"come on baby," jimin smiled and got out of the car and quickly went to jungkook's side.

"jimin where- my old dance studio?" jungkook asked in shock.

jimin nodded shutting the door for jungkook and locking the car, guiding jungkook into the rented out building.

"i rented it out so it's just us two," jimin smiles sheepishly.

"jimin.. where are you getting all this money?" jungkook asked as he walked into the main room of the place.

"my dad. well, i paid for mochi, but he helped with this," jimin said and followed jungkook to wherever he was going.

jungkook and jimin ended up in the largest dance room of them all.

"oh my god so much memories," jungkook chuckled dryly.

"how'd you know i even danced here, or even danced at all?"

"taehyung. but he never told me why you quit it," jimin frowned.

jungkook sighed and looked at jimin, "my dad. he was the one who got me into dancing, but once he left.. just, the spark that dance gave me, left. i don't know."

"well.. could i ignite the spark? c'mon show me your moves," jimin decides to lighten the mood.

"no.." jungkook said but once he saw jimin's pout he nodded, "fine."

jimin smiled and hooked his phone up to the large stereo system in the corner of the room.

"any requests?"

"anything," jungkook shrugged and stood at the back of the room.

jimin pressed play on his phone and watched as the boy he loved instantly got in sync with the music.

jimin was so entranced by the way his body moved so fluidly, that even years of practice for jimin, jimin knew he would not be able to move that well on the dance floor.

jimin was also shocked that jungkook was dancing in fucking timberlands and he didn't mess up one bit.

the song ended and jimin was still in awe that he hadn't realized it had until he felt jungkook against his side.

"i- i, that was amazing jungkook-ah," jimin praised hooking arms around jungkook's waist.

"thank you," the younger blushed.

"i love you," jimin said, but once he realized he said it out loud this time he backed away.

jungkook's doe eyes made their way to lock with jimin's.

jimin shook his head, "fuck it. yes, jungkook i am madly in love with you. there's so many times where i've wanted to just let it out but it never happened because i'm a nervous asshole who can't get his shit together for the boy he loves i can't ugh-" the boy pulls at his hair but stops when jungkook's arms are around his waist and his chin is on his head.

"shut up. i love you too, park jimin. thank you for this date, i loved it," he smiled.

"we haven't even gone out to dinner yet," jimin mumbled but jungkook shrugged.

"i don't care. all i care about is loving you that's all that matters to me right now.. oh and maybe mochi, but that's besides the point."

"ah jeon jungkook what are we going to do with you?" jimin clicked his tongue.

"just continue to hug me and love me forever," the younger sighs in content.

a/n: shITTY ENDING WOAH.

im terrible at endings but oh welL yikes. epilogue next :(

¡ no shame self promo woo !
go check out neighbors :')