I Refuse, I Could Care Less

I'm just now waking up from the deep sleep I was in the previous night.  Only to remember that I have school today, and also detention too.  It only made me even more angry about getting up everyday. During the time if my waking up I decided to do my hygiene and put on some clothes. So I ended up putting on something simple. A black and gold Krush Girlz shirt with some black and gold pants to match and my black timberlands worn with gold spikes on the sides only for done gold earrings and red lipstick to add color. With that I grabbed everything I needed only to walk down stairs to everyone. Not even saying 'Good Morning' I walked to the kitchen only to get a granola bar, and walking to the door, until I was stopped.

"Chanel, take everyone to school" my mother said smirking at me. All I did was look at her worn the same evil expression I always give. Not saying a word, while everyone piled up in my car.

They were all talking about something. I was to much into the radio listening to Chris Brown's song Loyal. He was right, these hoes ain't loyal. Some time later we were at another place I failed to like, school. I parked the car and grabbed my stuff out the trunk leaving them, and walking to class, until I was stopped by Roshon.

"Hey Beautiful" Roshon said to me while I was at my locker.

"Hey Handsome" I said opening my locker getting the things I needed and putting them on the ground.

"You still eating with me today right?" He asked me, reminding me about that as well. "Of course, I am, why wouldn't I?" I questioned him.

"Just making sure I get to see your beautiful face next to me."  He said smiling at me with his pearly whites showing.

"Awe that's cute and corny" I said laughing while I closed my locker.

Not to long after I see the one person I didn't want to see.... Princeton. He walked in with a misfit shirt and some Nike sweatpants with some black Tims with gold spikes on the sides. All he did was have groupies come up to him as usual and Angela actually being a good girl and not dressing like a hoe. They walked in with his boys and also Lina and Kayla. I didn't pay them any attention I realized not to worry about them.

"Isn't that your bestfriend, Kayla?" Roshon asked me.

"Yeah" I replied nonchalantly. It wasn't a surprise that o really didn't care it was just that the people I've know and just met treated me like I was the one that didn't fit in.

"Look you don't need them, Truensy one day you'll see that the only person that you need is you" Roshon said kissing me on my forehead, walking away to class. Which OS where I should be headed to. I walked down the hall to my next class, Math.

I took my seat in the back, where no one could see me. I just started copying what I see. Soon after I saw the person I didn't want to see, Princeton, he just sat next to me. I ignored his presence, I didn't say a word. But as class kept going on I could feel his eyes on me. I knew he wanted me to say something, to him that way we can argue and fight and only to have him when no. I refuse to let him get to me. Soon after it was time for lunch, and I had my art book and poetry book with me and my purse leaving out the classroom. As I walked down the hall, Roshon bummed into me only to hold me behind my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Hey, Tru" he said still holding me. "Hey, love" I said hugging him back. We walked down the hall laughing and talking, I felt Princeton and his crew staring at me. And I could care less today. Today wasn't my day to be more depressed than I already am.  I was actually having fun with Roshon. He made me laugh all day today I was actually quite happy, that I was hanging with him. I was having fun until an idiot had to ruin it.

"Tru Tru has a friend?" He said laughing. Before I could speak Roshon spoke for me. "Yeah, so back off and leave her alone." He said putting his arm around me kissing me on my cheek then my neck. I actually felt kinda relieved that today wasn't like how it usually is.

"I can't see how you talk to her when her breathe smelled like the garbage she is" Princeton replied back. I'll admit that hit me hard but I decided not to show it. But Princeton can see right through me. "Tru are you mad or nah? I was only speaking the truth you can't get mad for that" he added on, that's what set me off but I kept my composure. I was just going to wait till the right time to hit him hard and when that time comes he will think about his actions.

I soon after realized that, I never had someone stand up for me before. I was relieved that I didn't have to for once. After lunch Roshon gave me hug and walked me to class saying "Bye Beautiful".  After that, the day went by quite quickly, I didn't talk to anyone nor did I try to. I refuse to do the things I don't have to do.

-

It was the end of the day, and I had detention with Princeton, I was officially angry at that moment. I was ready to leave, and go in my room and listen to music louder than life. All I wanted was to be happy for once in my life, but I know that's to much to ask for. But anyway, I walked to the library, that's where they held detention, I walked in onto to see that Princeton wasn't there. I was quite happy, I'm doing my time and he's not here, "Thanks God" I said happy in my head with a big smile on my face.

That was until he walked through the door. He's a pain in my ass, but like I said today I'm not paying anyone attention nor could I care about this I had to remember that I refuse to let them get to me. I'm not gonna pay him any attention and leave when it's time to go.

"Hey Boo" he said to me but luckily I had my headphones and my iPod charged up. I put on Speaker Knockerz- Rico Story and letting it blow up my ears. I was planning on ignoring him. Which it is what I did. 

I wanted to leave and fast. But he kept trying to get to me, he can read me like a book and I refuse to let him.

"Awe your trying to ignore me, that's cute, unlike you, but Baby Girl you know you want to yell and scream at me as always. Your to weak to think like a winner, that's why your losing now but just know I told you so" he said in my ear he thought he beat me but the best power I have is my weakness.

I refuse to let him when and just for that I got him now. So I got up out of my seat and started kissing his neck.

"Your right Baby, I'm not that strong, I am weak, but it's funny how you honestly thing your better. Your the weaker link if u asked me, remember I always win when I can, and I always beat you, don't forget that." I said letting him go leaving him in that room angrier than ever, see it was time to leave and grabbed my stuff and left him dumbfounded.  I told y'all I refuse to lose.

Princeton: 4

Truensy: 6

Hey Everyone, I love y'all so much. Thanks for the votes and love you give all the time. I want y'all to know that now I'm not thirsty for votes or comments anymore, I want to be a good writer. And get away from the reality in the world. So I'll try to update more for y'all. And also again I love and care for y'all very much. And I really appreciate it, without y'all I wouldn't be this good of a writer. 

        Love Your Favorite Writer,     Tatiana

IG: iTsTatianaaa_

FMOT: TatianaBaby__