Chapter 20

Angela's pov.

I woke up with an arm around me and my face on someone's chest. I pulled away a little to see a peacefully sleeping Justin.

All the memories from last night came flooding back in making me smile.

I slowly traced my finger on Justin's face. Outlining each beautiful detail.

Justin groaned and shifted making me smile.

"Wake up baby" I whispered in his ear.

His eyes opened slowly and he smiled at me.

"Good morning" He said in his sexy husky morning voice

Call me weird.

I don't care.

"Good morning" I huffed

"You excited to see my parents?" He asked making me look at him with big eyes.

"What are they gonna think?"

"I don't know...but I do know they are still gonna love you"

I smiled at him and kissed his nose before turning around and getting off my bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I said turning and looking at Justin.

"Okay I'll be downstairs"

I nodded and walked into my bathroom before taking a quick shower.

When I finished I wrapped myself up in a towel before walking into my room. I shuffled over to my closet and grabbed a pair of baggy sweatpants and a baggy T-shirt. I threw on my undergarments then I put on my clothes.

After I finished getting dressed I went back to my bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and my hair.

I then walked out of my room and slowly and quietly walked down the stairs.

"I'm glad you are up son" I heard Steve say.

"Yeah me too" I heard Sarah say.

"I'm just feeling better" Justin said

"We know how much you've missed Angela..and we've missed her just as much. Its strange not having her in our lives..." Sarah trailed off.

"Awe I missed you guys too" I said walking into the kitchen.

Everyones heads snapped towards me.

Justin smiled at me while Sarah and Steve just stared at me with huge eyes and their jaws dropped.

I sheepishly smiled at them and scratched the back of my neck.

"Uh hi" I said awkwardly before sending them a little wave.

"Oh my god Angela, no tha- no way" Sarah stuttered

"Yeah I'm alive" Is all I could think to say.

"B-but thats impossible I mean we saw you at the hospital..." Steve trailed off.

"That wasn't me it was an actress whom looked like me, and my funeral was fake they buried a dummy instead"

"Why did you fake your death?" Sarah asked

"Basically long story short...my mom got killed by a gang member making my dad hate me for some reason. So he abused me throughout my childhood, but I also picked up street fighting to relieve stress. Which is where I met Kelvin my personal trainer and my best friend. I became undefeated and then my father got killed by the same gang person that my mom got killed by. Then I moved in with you guys, then I started dating your wonderful son. After that I figured out the leader of the gang that killed my parents wanted me as his own, and he was planning to kill all of you. So me and Kelvin trained Matthew, Hannah, and Justin how to use self defense, just incase. Then I got a note from the leader of the gang threatening to kill you guys so I ran away and faked my death" I explained in one breath.