Chapter 38

"(Name) said 'I love you', she told me to tell you." Yamaguchi said to the megane upon arrival to the venue of the match.

"I know." He replied coldly. The freckled boy frowned, crossing his arms.

"Then why didn't you say it back? You might've hurt her feelings."

"This is between me and (Name), Yamaguchi. Deal with something else, like Yachi-san."

Yamaguchi clenched his fist. He was about to answer back when the third years called out to them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The team came out and scanned the stadium, seeing Coach Ukai's friends and Tanaka's older sister, Saeko. Far at the end of their row, they saw someone unfamiliar.

"Hey, who's that?" Asked the orange haired boy to the other members. "Is he rooting for us?"

"If he's on this side, probably." Replied Kageyama.

The unfamiliar guest wore a grey jacket over a blue shirt, a white cap and wore a surgical mask.

"Doesn't really look like a 'he', Hinata... That person has a small stature." Asahi stated, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hinata has a small stature." Kageyama said, hands on his hips.

"I-I do not! Bakayama!"

"Dumbass Hinata!"

Everyone shrugged and went on court as the two fought.

Looks familiar. That couldn't be (Name), she's si- wait a second. Tsukishima thought, glancing back at the audience, scanning for that unfamiliar guest, who was holding onto 'his' phone.

(Name) is the only person I know with that kind of phone.

"Tsukki?" The freckled boy called the megane. The megane pointed at the unfamiliar guest, stating "That's (Name)."

Oh dear... Yamaguchi thought.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Nobody seems to be suspecting me, wow." You told yourself, shifting your gaze back on the court with your phone in your hands.

You noticed Tsukishima pointing towards your direction while talking to Yamaguchi.

Shit fuck ass crap I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead-

You panicked, shoving your phone back into your pocket. You fixed the cap you were wearing to hide your eyes, since people would recognize you instantly if you didn't hide your different colored eyes.

Please don't freak out. Please don't freak out. Ple-

You let out a sneeze.

"Shit."

You muttered. You leaned back and adjusted your cap again. From behind you, you heard a group of girls chatting. There were four of them, and man, were they annoying.

They kept going on and on about how Seihoh will be able to beat such a weak team like Karasuno, like how they were beaten last time. You clenched your teeth and glanced behind you.

The girl behind you had short, brown hair that was clipped to the side, she had brown eyes and she seemed shorter than you. You overheard her telling the girls she was with about the karate competition months back, and how Seijoh lost to a girl with two different colored eyes from Karasuno.

"I swear, she broke her arm but she was still able to win! That bitch with the weird eyes beat our toughest guy and yet... Ugh, I just hope Karasuno loses today! I won't accept it if Oikawa-senpai loses to such a short tangerine brat!"

"Hey! Watch what you're saying." You said, loud enough for the group to hear you. "He may be a brat, but he's an amazing brat. And he's not judgemental, like you."

"Excuse me?" She replied in shock.

"Oh, are you going to pass?"

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Someone who kicked your team's ass back at the competition!"

The girl got up from her seat and bent over, her hands on her hips. You stood up as well.

"Yeah? And who might that someone be?" She spat curiously, raising an eyebrow.

Shit, I don't want to blow my cover.

"Do I look like someone who cares? And I wouldn't tell a sore loser like you."

She stood up straight and went down to your row.  As she did, you heard a whistle being blown, followed by the sound of a ball being hit; meaning the match has started.

"Me? A sore loser? Ha! Just predicting the future. We all know Seijoh is gonna win!"

"Yeah? Well how bou' dah? Guess who just earned a point." You said, smirking.

The brunette looked at the court and saw that Karasuno earned a point. Her eyebrows furrowed, and before you know it, she pushed you to the ground.

"Trash! You should just get outta here!"

You looked up at her and removed your cap and mask.

"You went overboard, asswipe."

Her eyes widened and she soon realized who she was messing with.

"Y-you're..."

"Yeah, that bitch with the weird eyes." You stated, glaring at her. "Now. How about we finish what you started, hm? I wouldn't mind breaking more than an arm."

She clicked her tongue and went back to her group. You saw the brunette and her friends transfer to another set of seats, far away from you.

Fucking coward.

You sat back on your seat and wore your cap.

"You guys can do this," You whispered, smiling at the team, and eyeing the tall blonde who blocked the other team's spike.

I believe in all of you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hola tomodachi •w•

Okay I think I was a lil too specific with this chapter lolol

I remembered Kageyama and Akiteru's disguise so why not do it here too- //smacked

Lololol //was supposed to make it only til 30-35 chapters but eh, still has ideas for bonus chapters huehue

Til the next chapter~