03.

Taehyung waited until Mr. Lowry was finished, having sat through the rest of the pairs being called before he immediately advanced. Getting up and out of his seat as he made his way towards the front desk.

"Sir, I'd like to talk about my partner with you" Taehyung said as he made his way over, feeling Jeongguk lingering right beside him, probably to provide the same argument as him.

"What would you like to tell me about him Taehyung?" Mr. Lowry asked him, shutting his planner as he turned to face the two of them.

"I can't work with him, sir, our majors aren't compatible" Taehyung said, from the corner of his eye he could see Jeongguk nodding rapidly. A half truth, but with Mr. Lowry, if you tell him about a problem, he'd make you fix it.

"Your majors aren't compatible? Jeongguk, what's your major, again?" Mr. Lowry said as he turned to the younger male.

"Photography, sir"

"And you, Taehyung?"

"The classic arts, sir"

Mr. Lowry nodded, not understanding the inner turmoil going through both males. "Then why can't you make it work out? You're both good students, you've made things you deemed impossible completely possible"

"I can't work with him, I can't do it," Taehyung said with a huff, shaking his head. They'd go full circle if he didn't tell Mr. Lowry the true reason. "We're constantly at each others throats, we'd never get this to work out"

"Are you sure about that?"

Taehyung stared at Mr. Lowry for a moment, eyes narrowing slightly as he tried to understand what he was trying to do. He knew Mr. Lowry. Knew he always had some kind of trick. He hated that he saw it coming.

"He's very sure, we both are" Jeongguk answered for him and Mr. Lowry fixed them both with a look Taehyung knew all too well.

"I figured that the two of you, both ranging in different fields with varying creative perspectives could make something like this work, and as much as I'd like to accommodate your needs-"

"You're gonna make us continue to be partners anyway" Taehyung replied blankly, already knowing his answer as Mr. Lowry smiled at him, the bell signalling the end of class going off as the rest of the students piled out. Taehyung caught a glimpse of Changgu greeting a flustered Hyunggu before they disappeared around the corner.

"I'm glad you understand, Taehyung. You two have the chance to create something big, don't waste that on something stupid" Mr. Lowry called out as he rushed out of the classroom, probably for a smoke, or to get some coffee. Maybe even both.

Taehyung let out a frustrated huff running his hands over his face as he turned to Jeongguk, who looked equally upset.

"This is great, thanks a lot" Jeongguk grumbled as he glared at Taehyung.

"What? This is suddenly my fault?" Taehyung snapped. He was annoyed at this as well but Jeongguk didn't have to blame him for it.

"Who else am I supposed to blame?" Jeongguk said, frowning at Taehyung.

"You know, Jeongguk, maybe if you didn't act like such an asshole we could make this work" Taehyung snapped at him.

"I'm the asshole? Listen Taehyung, maybe you're okay with working this out but I'm not, you can find someone else to partner up with" Jeongguk said, rolling his eyes as he grabbed his bag and left the room. Leaving Taehyung to stand there, fuming. Plotting the death of a certain photography major.

"He just, he just walked off! Almost like we hadn't both been told by our teacher that we had to work this out, but he persisted on doing this alone, this is a partner project, Jimin, a partner project!" Taehyung complained, stopping his frustrated pacing to collapse in a heap on Jimin's lap. For dramatic effect. He didn't take a minor course in the theatrical arts for nothing.