chapter 4

It's a new day and all is well. Yesterday did not go to well but let's just try once more... I guess?

I go to the hospital and see Amelia as always waiting for me at the door. She waves and hurries towards me. She gives me a big hug around my thighs and we start our usual routine.

I decide to visit Blake's room more and more often, but he is still the same Blake as per usual.

A few weeks past and I still don't know what is wrong with Amelia. But I won't let that bother me to much.

I still go to Blake's room everyday and I get a little here and there a smile but only if it's a good day.

It's been about a month and a half since I started helping out at the hospital. Amelia and I really started to become close. So close that she even opend up to me.

She told me that she will never leave the hospital because she has cancer and they can't stop it. It started in her legs and when her legs gave in , they knew... it was already to late. The doctors don't know when her time will come but she should live life to the fullest but she can't leave the hospital. She will not make it far in the big world without her medication.

My heart breaks for her but I try to act strong so that she can be strong as well.

That day I decided to stay with her and talk to Blake another time.

The day past rather fast but it was fun. Everything is more fun when your with your friends.

Friends...

I haven't jused that word in a long time. I like saying it. I like saying that I have  friends.