Movie night

Chapter 35

Today was finally the day that we left that cold place to sunny Florida. I was excited to get away from the cold. I have been sick in bed still for the past three days and the cold was really not helping.

Johnny wanted to spend every second I was awake with me but he had shit to do and he didn't want me to be alone so the guys would make turns to keep me company. Not that I was much company since I was asleep most of the time. I have never slept so much in my life.

I smiled as I thought how much all these guys cared. They made sure that I had all my favorite drinks and ice cream at hand at all times to make me feel better. I was truly blessed to have friend like these guys.

"Are you ok baby?" I was broken out of my reverie by the soft voice of Johnny in my ear. I glanced to him and smiled.

"I'm ok. Just still a little tired and feeling off again today." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder. He laced his fingers through mine and kissed the back of my hand.

"Sorry baby" he said in a sad tone.

"It's ok Johnny" I sat up to look at him again. I cupped his face with my free hand and looked him in the eye "Hey baby its not your fault."

"I know but I hate seeing you sick baby." he said taking my hand and kissing my palm before putting it back to his cheek. I smiled and leaned in to kiss his cheek. He smiled sadly at me then turned his head to look out of the plane's window. I sighed "Johnny?"

"Yeah baby?" he said looking at me again. He's been so down lately and its mostly my fault since I don't really want to kiss him because I don't want to make him sick too. But that hurt in his eyes is killing me. I placed my lips on his in a soft kiss and felt him smile into it.

"I love you Knoxville" I said against his lips and kissed him again.

"I love you to Cay" he said then pecked me once more and pulled back. I smiled and felling better since I saw him smile for real for the first time in a while. I laid my head back down on his shoulder and closed my eyes as he ran his thumb over the back of my hand. His thumb left tingles in its way.

"Do you guys feel that?" I asked as we stepped out of the airport and into the warm sunny air of Florida. They all stopped and turned to look at me with confusion.

"What?" they asked looking at each other to figure out what I was on about.

"Its not cold anymore!" I said with a grin which made the guys all chuckle.

"You really hate the cold don't you Cay?" Ehren asked while stepping onto the mini bus.

"You have no idea" I said with a sigh and sat down in a seat and leaned my head against the window.

"Someone is going straight to bed when we get to the hotel" Johnny said in a authoritative voice as he took a seat next to me. I looked up at him and yawned trough a smile.

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?" I asked him as he sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh.

"I think I might just join you for a nap. There's not much we can do today so we all have an off afternoon." Johnny said smiling at me but his smile faltered once I coughed a little. He frowned and kissed my cheek. He was so cute when he was worried.

We stopped at the hotel and went straight in. I walked over to the couch that was placed in the lobby and plopped down. Today I had no energy again and I hated it. I just wanted to be better already.

"You ok bub?" Wee man asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah just tired and drained." I said leaning my head back against the couch and closed my eyes briefly.