•🍂1

"Fuck don't stop" I moaned as he slammed into me.
Was I really doing this with my best friends brother?

I met Chloe, on the first day of kindergarten. She was this playful kid that went around saying
"Oh hey. What's your name?" To literally everyone.
"My name's Rhianna." I replied. Ever since then, we've stuck together. She is my partner in crime. I can't imagine how my life would look right now without her.

"Rhianna! Pay attention!" My history teacher Ms.Devin waved me out of my daydream.
"Sorry sorry. What were we talking about again?" I blushed in embarrassment.
"Just get the notes off of someone." She sighed.
I looked over at Chloe, who was shaking her head and laughing at me.

Me and Chloe were in EVERY class together, ever since the first day of High School.

As the day came to an end, like always I'd go over to Chloe's house, because
reason 1) I had no dad
Reason 2) my mom worked until 10pm
Reason 3) I had no siblings.
Pretty exciting life I live. NOT.

As me and Chloe were getting our books out of our locker for homework, we were just chatting away.
"Girl, you really need to pay more attention in class." She giggled.
"I can't help it" I replied, "I just can't focus" I said in frustration.

We continued talking about random stuff, while we walked the 20 minutes to her house. Her house was gorgeous. It had a pool, 4 bedrooms, and an attic that was being made into a guest bedroom, 2 toilets and a huge sitting room and kitchen. Her parents were so welcoming too. And her brother Adym. NOT.

Adym, was annoying, obnoxious, stupid, such a fuckboy, and self obsessed. He really pissed me off. Anytime I was in the house, of course he was ALWAYS there, because he barely went anywhere but his bedroom. I mean, he's 20. He should be looking for a job by now, right? Unless he has one and I just don't know about it. I hate him. Anytime I was in the room, he'd look me up and down and lick his lips, UHH! I hated when he did that! As much as I hated him, I gotta admit it turned me on. He turns me on. A LOT.
----------
HEH GUYS! I'm katie, I'm gonna update a lot, this is my first fanfic so don't judge please. MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️